2169 pts · June 13, 2015
…..They had a show together called brotherly love
Wow I did not know that
I see them
Nominated for a Nobel prize in literature but forgets the word “be”
You gonna eat all that?
Meow that I’m on my way
.
My first thought too
That is a very oddly specific reason to hate horses
Probably cuz you didn’t pick the flowers
Candybalism
That was an amazingly chill exchange
Ummm holy shit Lassannn, props...also, FUCK YOU!
My favorite part is how little effort went into this
Good on you op
It's so graceful and so clumsy at the same time
The most disturbing part of this video is that awful music
Now throw some epoxy in there and make it a table.
The beginning of this series was good, then got really into sex for some reason. Ending was not great.
Only figured that out cuz of men in black 2
Necromance, Necromance, everything out of control
Isn't Brant's Cormorant the dude from sherlock?
I love this exchange
ALEX YES
He definitely wasn't
SCOTT STERLING!!!
I like the comic, but those are his gumdrop buttons.
…..They had a show together called brotherly love
Wow I did not know that
I see them
Nominated for a Nobel prize in literature but forgets the word “be”
You gonna eat all that?
Meow that I’m on my way
.
My first thought too
That is a very oddly specific reason to hate horses
Probably cuz you didn’t pick the flowers
Candybalism
.
That was an amazingly chill exchange
Ummm holy shit Lassannn, props...also, FUCK YOU!
My favorite part is how little effort went into this
Good on you op
It's so graceful and so clumsy at the same time
The most disturbing part of this video is that awful music
Now throw some epoxy in there and make it a table.
The beginning of this series was good, then got really into sex for some reason. Ending was not great.
Only figured that out cuz of men in black 2
Necromance, Necromance, everything out of control
Isn't Brant's Cormorant the dude from sherlock?
I love this exchange
ALEX YES
He definitely wasn't
SCOTT STERLING!!!
I like the comic, but those are his gumdrop buttons.