217 pts ยท September 13, 2014
That's a lovely answer actually
It was fun watching you too just out Survival Man each other for all your hypothetical needs
It's funnier thinking he chucked his actual vr remote across his room
"those who don't read have no power over those who can't"
Dark purple actually, to prevent sunburn
Second thought, do not tell ever again
And hopefully they still have their virginity, the gene pool is polluted enough
I just tell everyone why I didn't like the movie is because "If Superman's mom's name was Jenny, they would all be super dead"
Literally choked on my water +1
Had Superman's mom been named Jenny then literally everyone in that movie would've just died
I shuddered, personally
I'm with you, truly a not popular opinion tho
I feel like between a George Foreman and a rice cooker (and some ingenuity) you can cook literally anything, at a low price too
Haven't heard that one in forever, gave me memories of meme long past
Hardly anyone goes to that tho. Mormon Hell is just a heaven but not an amazing heaven just a moderately enjoyable heaven. Still cool tho.
This is awesome, I've recently gotten into 80's/90's grunge and alternative. Any advice or band recommendations?
Read the second one as Kastrate which is also good to be able to do in hand to hand combat situations
According to Google; Latin phrase translated to "I came, I saw, I conquered" tasteful joke in my opinion
Yeah pretty sure Jacques changed the cannon to not include those horses, or any humam references, post Redwall the novel
"When someone insults the twenty one pilots fandom in the wrong environment"
Reminds me of the firefighters crying when the twin towers went down in 9/11... So many of their teams died while saving people
This post plus the comments made me laugh more than the restof my 90 minutes of imgur combined
name checks out
I thought that one was hilarious but I'm curious as to what the acronym really means
upvoting for username
It's the sketch artist's husband
that sounds like a fun culinary commodity to have!
#14 SCOTT STIRLING!!!!!!
I feel like the final evolution of any of these is a rainbow
have you seen the price of eggs? You'll be spending like $10 for what can be undone in like 30 seconds with a water hose
That's a lovely answer actually
It was fun watching you too just out Survival Man each other for all your hypothetical needs
It's funnier thinking he chucked his actual vr remote across his room
"those who don't read have no power over those who can't"
Dark purple actually, to prevent sunburn
Second thought, do not tell ever again
And hopefully they still have their virginity, the gene pool is polluted enough
I just tell everyone why I didn't like the movie is because "If Superman's mom's name was Jenny, they would all be super dead"
Literally choked on my water +1
Had Superman's mom been named Jenny then literally everyone in that movie would've just died
I shuddered, personally
I'm with you, truly a not popular opinion tho
I feel like between a George Foreman and a rice cooker (and some ingenuity) you can cook literally anything, at a low price too
Haven't heard that one in forever, gave me memories of meme long past
Hardly anyone goes to that tho. Mormon Hell is just a heaven but not an amazing heaven just a moderately enjoyable heaven. Still cool tho.
This is awesome, I've recently gotten into 80's/90's grunge and alternative. Any advice or band recommendations?
Read the second one as Kastrate which is also good to be able to do in hand to hand combat situations
According to Google; Latin phrase translated to "I came, I saw, I conquered" tasteful joke in my opinion
Yeah pretty sure Jacques changed the cannon to not include those horses, or any humam references, post Redwall the novel
"When someone insults the twenty one pilots fandom in the wrong environment"
Reminds me of the firefighters crying when the twin towers went down in 9/11... So many of their teams died while saving people
This post plus the comments made me laugh more than the restof my 90 minutes of imgur combined
name checks out
I thought that one was hilarious but I'm curious as to what the acronym really means
upvoting for username
It's the sketch artist's husband
that sounds like a fun culinary commodity to have!
#14 SCOTT STIRLING!!!!!!
I feel like the final evolution of any of these is a rainbow
have you seen the price of eggs? You'll be spending like $10 for what can be undone in like 30 seconds with a water hose