3286 pts ยท November 19, 2012
Taking pictures again, eh?
Upvote anything
Make sure you break your controller tapping A to get the most spin.
The shit liner's coming to port, and I'll be there to tie her in.
Do you know what a shit gradient is, Bubbles?
"I actually don't hate my life."
Haha dad you're funny!
I hope it works out for him.
Chris Collinsworth at the Seahawks first game was hella high. His eyes were red and he couldn't form sentences. Made the game worth a watch.
wut.
I downvoted my reply and yours
that's a good question
Heh, this is kinda funny!
Putting up with it? The World Cup is the most popular sporting event on the planet (save maybe the Olympics). We are embracing it, it's fun.
Brb, buying a second monitor.
Wait how long do I have to wait? I refreshed 6 times...oh...
Kanye exhibits signs of Aspergers. Obviously he's super egotistical still and it's no excuse, but it makes more sense.
It's really endearing that Bing still tries.
I mean, it's also the initial form of attraction.
We amazin
Much National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. Wow.
ow my brain is melting ow shit fuck
lol classic TH HA lol omg haha
r/mildlyinteresting
This is what I'm looking for.
.GIF PARTY!
*unzips* *opens mouth*
Girl lost her balance...on a roof. It's pretty sad but I don't blame Spring Fling for it.
Ah, my school got our block party thing cancelled after what happened last year...
Taking pictures again, eh?
Upvote anything
Make sure you break your controller tapping A to get the most spin.
The shit liner's coming to port, and I'll be there to tie her in.
Do you know what a shit gradient is, Bubbles?
"I actually don't hate my life."
Haha dad you're funny!
I hope it works out for him.
Chris Collinsworth at the Seahawks first game was hella high. His eyes were red and he couldn't form sentences. Made the game worth a watch.
wut.
I downvoted my reply and yours
that's a good question
Heh, this is kinda funny!
Putting up with it? The World Cup is the most popular sporting event on the planet (save maybe the Olympics). We are embracing it, it's fun.
Brb, buying a second monitor.
Brb, buying a second monitor.
Wait how long do I have to wait? I refreshed 6 times...oh...
Kanye exhibits signs of Aspergers. Obviously he's super egotistical still and it's no excuse, but it makes more sense.
It's really endearing that Bing still tries.
I mean, it's also the initial form of attraction.
We amazin
Much National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing. Wow.
ow my brain is melting ow shit fuck
lol classic TH HA lol omg haha
r/mildlyinteresting
This is what I'm looking for.
.GIF PARTY!
*unzips* *opens mouth*
Girl lost her balance...on a roof. It's pretty sad but I don't blame Spring Fling for it.
Ah, my school got our block party thing cancelled after what happened last year...