1780 pts ยท August 17, 2013
I'm weird. I have cats and old parents. I creep. Woof. 22 female. Yeahhhh that's it
If you repeatedly pause and start when he starts falling, his left knee stays bent while his right one extends out. Black pants dont help
What color are those curtains?
Samesies. Ask your doc about Seasonique. 4-day period once every 3 months. its beautiful.
Mine used to last a solid two months, then disappear for 3 months. Symptom of PCOS. Get checked out. :D
Little King Trashmouth!!!!
I CANT STOP LAUGHING
Tell me more.
Holy...
You wonderful, wonderful person.
Fucking weak ass M'aiq
Fucking yes
Thank you for telling me which one was on netflix 3 weeks after I posted. You wonderful human being, you. :3
Moooorrreee
Also kinda hot
Cheryl/carol/cherlene is fucking cray
Gimmie more
I love you
Yayyyyy we need to have a party
YAYYYY OTHER PEOPLE LIVE HERE
I have no idea who this guy is, but I know he's English. That I can tell.
Hey! I learned that on Criminal Minds. With the chick that killed in threes. Also fire.
I'm not crying. YOU'RE crying!!
Lucky. I've gotta deal with stupid people all day. Yay!
Well I'm at work, so..... same!
Just so you know, I am female. So..... I'm awesome. You?
That may have just turned me on. ..
I JUST WANNA WATCH
I was looking for you. Take this up vote
I can't bREATHE
NOT FUCKING OKAY. YOU GET IN THE FUCKING CORNER.
If you repeatedly pause and start when he starts falling, his left knee stays bent while his right one extends out. Black pants dont help
What color are those curtains?
Samesies. Ask your doc about Seasonique. 4-day period once every 3 months. its beautiful.
Mine used to last a solid two months, then disappear for 3 months. Symptom of PCOS. Get checked out. :D
Little King Trashmouth!!!!
I CANT STOP LAUGHING
Tell me more.
Holy...
You wonderful, wonderful person.
Fucking weak ass M'aiq
Fucking yes
Thank you for telling me which one was on netflix 3 weeks after I posted. You wonderful human being, you. :3
Moooorrreee
Also kinda hot
Cheryl/carol/cherlene is fucking cray
Gimmie more
I love you
Yayyyyy we need to have a party
YAYYYY OTHER PEOPLE LIVE HERE
I have no idea who this guy is, but I know he's English. That I can tell.
Hey! I learned that on Criminal Minds. With the chick that killed in threes. Also fire.
I'm not crying. YOU'RE crying!!
Lucky. I've gotta deal with stupid people all day. Yay!
Well I'm at work, so..... same!
Just so you know, I am female. So..... I'm awesome. You?
That may have just turned me on. ..
I JUST WANNA WATCH
I was looking for you. Take this up vote
I can't bREATHE
NOT FUCKING OKAY. YOU GET IN THE FUCKING CORNER.