1615 pts ยท August 27, 2014
I'm Christine.
Easy to gain hard to lose. Great job! Keep up the great work!
Doggo parties are the best parties. 5/7
Sauce: http://www.barryunderwood.com/portfolio.html
Some of these are photos by artist Barry Underwood. He lived in the apartment above mine for over a year.
Teenagers are so stupid.
Damn, school was rough. My teacher told me I'd never get a job because she didn't like my writing. Learn from your mistakes and keep going!
I wish I could do this but I am not a baker.
This is what I come here for.
I got $150 tip before, the guy was blown out of his gourd and with an escort he was trying to impress, but hey, I needed it. Thanks??!
I feel like baseball players are the golden retrievers of sports, a bunch of good boys.
Is that a giant brussel sprout?
oh god i've been there
I wonder how Michael Cera feels about all the attention he's received on imgur considering it's more than he's received from his movies.
Until they get the hershey squirts in the middle of the night...
The underside of all of my furniture has been shredded because of this.
My ginger kitty is a chubster too.
white people are so weird.
Me every year.
These photos are all very encouraging. I've been working hard for 2-3 months or so and it's not easy and is all very gradual. Great work!
to have thought "i wish i could drive through them." them didn't?
how?
Is hitting a person with your car really worth your time? (court dates, possible jail time, etc.)
Unfortunately, the world is full of ignorant people we have to deal with like this. I try to tell myself 'it's only temporary, move on.'
Agreed. This shit is annoying and it happens where I live, but I'm not for trying to kill people with my car.
(3) trying to forget/not feel. It's unimaginable what she went through and I don't see one recovering from that sort of thing ever.
(2) and put out some sort of music video. She goes out like everyone else, and I've seen her pretty drunk, I dunno. Seems like she's >
Cleveland, Ohio. She's easily recognizable actually because she's so short and her face was all over the news. She's written a book, (1)
This looks like an old computer game I played where I needed 8 different floppy disks to install. Excellent!
I've seen her around town partying quite a bit and served her before and I 100% agree with you. People won't leave her alone either.
Easy to gain hard to lose. Great job! Keep up the great work!
Doggo parties are the best parties. 5/7
Sauce: http://www.barryunderwood.com/portfolio.html
Some of these are photos by artist Barry Underwood. He lived in the apartment above mine for over a year.
Teenagers are so stupid.
Damn, school was rough. My teacher told me I'd never get a job because she didn't like my writing. Learn from your mistakes and keep going!
I wish I could do this but I am not a baker.
This is what I come here for.
I got $150 tip before, the guy was blown out of his gourd and with an escort he was trying to impress, but hey, I needed it. Thanks??!
I feel like baseball players are the golden retrievers of sports, a bunch of good boys.
Is that a giant brussel sprout?
oh god i've been there
I wonder how Michael Cera feels about all the attention he's received on imgur considering it's more than he's received from his movies.
Until they get the hershey squirts in the middle of the night...
The underside of all of my furniture has been shredded because of this.
My ginger kitty is a chubster too.
white people are so weird.
Me every year.
These photos are all very encouraging. I've been working hard for 2-3 months or so and it's not easy and is all very gradual. Great work!
to have thought "i wish i could drive through them." them didn't?
how?
Is hitting a person with your car really worth your time? (court dates, possible jail time, etc.)
Unfortunately, the world is full of ignorant people we have to deal with like this. I try to tell myself 'it's only temporary, move on.'
Agreed. This shit is annoying and it happens where I live, but I'm not for trying to kill people with my car.
(3) trying to forget/not feel. It's unimaginable what she went through and I don't see one recovering from that sort of thing ever.
(2) and put out some sort of music video. She goes out like everyone else, and I've seen her pretty drunk, I dunno. Seems like she's >
Cleveland, Ohio. She's easily recognizable actually because she's so short and her face was all over the news. She's written a book, (1)
This looks like an old computer game I played where I needed 8 different floppy disks to install. Excellent!
I've seen her around town partying quite a bit and served her before and I 100% agree with you. People won't leave her alone either.