782 pts · July 12, 2015
+1 for username
Did they take your lunch money as well?
.
Noight*
Can I also be in that room? For giving them pets. Scientific pets. For research on petting cats
I'd go for a much lower temp like 225 to keep its moisture, but the outside looks amazing!
Glad they made that change- really breaks from the mold of main characters getting together for the sole reason of an emotional journey.
Sauce? :)
East Lansing!! Eyyy go green and congrats
If you made one of these posts once a day for the rest of your life, I'd appreciate it.
This dank's got shtank
TIL letters on pennies are for reasons
Best case scenario, everybody in the shop sees an adult whackin
It's like she's separating meat flaps right at me
Le' sorry
Now you'll always wonder..
That harlot!
Hang on, I have a reply for this
Now for CNN's 48-hour round the clock coverage on this issue
Beef stew!
Just write anything with it, for god's sake! You tease!!
You can't buy me hot dog maaaannnn
I can think of another use ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME KAREN
"There's fuckin Kevin off his meds again with a flashlight"
I'd give myself a fancy hat and everyone would be jealous
And it looks like Toothless from HTTYD!!
MRW right before waking up from a dream about making FP
Let’s call that an even half-hour
+1 for username
Did they take your lunch money as well?
.
Noight*
Can I also be in that room? For giving them pets. Scientific pets. For research on petting cats
I'd go for a much lower temp like 225 to keep its moisture, but the outside looks amazing!
Glad they made that change- really breaks from the mold of main characters getting together for the sole reason of an emotional journey.
Sauce? :)
East Lansing!! Eyyy go green and congrats
If you made one of these posts once a day for the rest of your life, I'd appreciate it.
This dank's got shtank
TIL letters on pennies are for reasons
Best case scenario, everybody in the shop sees an adult whackin
It's like she's separating meat flaps right at me
Le' sorry
Now you'll always wonder..
That harlot!
Hang on, I have a reply for this
Now for CNN's 48-hour round the clock coverage on this issue
Beef stew!
Just write anything with it, for god's sake! You tease!!
You can't buy me hot dog maaaannnn
I can think of another use ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME KAREN
"There's fuckin Kevin off his meds again with a flashlight"
I'd give myself a fancy hat and everyone would be jealous
And it looks like Toothless from HTTYD!!
MRW right before waking up from a dream about making FP
Let’s call that an even half-hour