784 pts · June 23, 2016
Pure Michigan.
Is #1 Sierra Hull?
It is the lower level of. condo building in Naples Florida during Hurricane Ian.
There is a set of entry doors just to the left of the windows that allowed the water in (my mother-in-law has a condo in this building).
Going back and watching both my parents die again- no thanks.
Thanks for the Jackson Browne…
Nice pics! You mean to tell me that Detroit isn’t the completely dilapidated shithole that everyone claims it is? Shocking… ?
Reavers!
Thought that was Brick Heck at first. ?
https://grantspizzahouse.com/
Sorry for your loss. Did your sweet ass grill survive?
I also would like to know about the hidden dump!
Go to Lands End and/or Marin Headlands for sunset!
I’ll put my money on the Makita…
Could pass for a stealth RHM as well…
Pretty sure those aren’t real recent pictures. A bit colder now….
See this in Florida all the time. The seniors can’t see so well…
Wonderful tribute to your mother. I’m sorry for your loss- the pain will dull but never go away.
What did you wash it with? My chimney needs a good scrub…
Better pack lots of batteries…
I don’t know- egg/bean pizza looks pretty damn good.
Great post! I’ve never had a bad meal in Mexico and I’ve eaten at some really sketchy looking places.
Beautiful work! Do more Farscape.
Lots of Michigan posts today!
Same!
Regensburg is a great town!
Thank you- worth the wait!
Whale poop…
Pure Michigan.
Is #1 Sierra Hull?
It is the lower level of. condo building in Naples Florida during Hurricane Ian.
There is a set of entry doors just to the left of the windows that allowed the water in (my mother-in-law has a condo in this building).
Going back and watching both my parents die again- no thanks.
Thanks for the Jackson Browne…
Nice pics! You mean to tell me that Detroit isn’t the completely dilapidated shithole that everyone claims it is? Shocking… ?
Reavers!
Thought that was Brick Heck at first. ?
https://grantspizzahouse.com/
Sorry for your loss. Did your sweet ass grill survive?
I also would like to know about the hidden dump!
Go to Lands End and/or Marin Headlands for sunset!
I’ll put my money on the Makita…
Could pass for a stealth RHM as well…
Pretty sure those aren’t real recent pictures. A bit colder now….
See this in Florida all the time. The seniors can’t see so well…
Wonderful tribute to your mother. I’m sorry for your loss- the pain will dull but never go away.
What did you wash it with? My chimney needs a good scrub…
Better pack lots of batteries…
I don’t know- egg/bean pizza looks pretty damn good.
Great post! I’ve never had a bad meal in Mexico and I’ve eaten at some really sketchy looking places.
Beautiful work! Do more Farscape.
Lots of Michigan posts today!
Same!
Regensburg is a great town!
Thank you- worth the wait!
Whale poop…