995 pts · January 30, 2012
I use Sondermind and it’s great! They even play nice with insurance. It can be so frustrating trying to find a therapist that actually helps, but it’s magical when you do. Good luck, friend!
Me too! HBD!
This
@op I have a hair that grows out of my right nipple and I’ve always been self conscious about it. One day I was post coital and the guy thought it was one of his chest hairs on me and tried to get it off. Ouch! I told him the hair’s name was Stanley and he belonged there (thank you very much), and somehow that moment of silliness changed my whole perspective. Ended up marrying the guy too.
Try to spend time with the prof and/or TA to learn as well, and ask questions in class and in emails as you study. Teachers of difficult subjects often appreciate seeing students put in the work and really try even if they struggle, and sometimes that effort can translate to a grade bump. It shouldn’t be expected, but it could give you an edge. I studied economics in school and had to take several stats classes that I struggled with, so I know the pain. You can do it!
Yo
$1 per second is $3600 per hour, or almost 500 times US minimum wage. Workers deserve an ethical share of the value of production. Eat the rich.
I came to the comments looking for this response. Gendering toys harms everyone. Source: https://amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/28/toys-kids-girls-boys-childhood-development-gender-research (and I’m a woman in a male dominated field and proud mother of a smartypants daughter)
Barbie is not operated with genitals or gender expression. Dolls are toys, and though they have been marketed to girls, calling some toys “girls toys” and other toys “boys toys” is harmful to everyone. Boys need to learn empathy and caregiving with dolls (and will if their grownups let them). Girls need to be welcome in STEM and that starts with legos and toy rockets. Barbie would be disappointed in your comment’s outdated perspective.
Target
As a mom, take care of yourself, sweetie. Mental health is health too, and I’m so proud of you for honoring your needs. We’ll be here to celebrate when you’re feeling healthy, so take all the rest you need and ask for help if you need it. *forehead kiss*
What episode was it?
What about the skirt?
I would argue that the world she created is patriarchal, and her strong female characters do the best they can. Consider when it was written
Yeah, that’s pretty accurate to the experience of having a child.
Most aren’t “for profit” but they are funded based on attendance. This person may not see the difference, but they aren’t totally off base.
Me too, friend. For every kid I saw in the pictures I whispered “Good job, mama.” Every single one. And now I’m crying all over again.
That’s probably a Q for questioning or queer. LGBTQ+ is the current commonly used inclusivity label in the US.
It may not be unwanted. @OP can get it.
Popular use originated in black drag culture - https://www.etymologynerd.com/blog/spilling-the-etymology-tea
Get a car seat privacy cover. It’s the closest thing to a mask that baby can have: keeps airborne particles off + baby is not easily touched
Six fingers though...
What kind of analysis work do you want to do?
And what a great smile!
First bit of good news I’ve heard about that situation. <3
I use Sondermind and it’s great! They even play nice with insurance. It can be so frustrating trying to find a therapist that actually helps, but it’s magical when you do. Good luck, friend!
Me too! HBD!
This
@op I have a hair that grows out of my right nipple and I’ve always been self conscious about it. One day I was post coital and the guy thought it was one of his chest hairs on me and tried to get it off. Ouch! I told him the hair’s name was Stanley and he belonged there (thank you very much), and somehow that moment of silliness changed my whole perspective. Ended up marrying the guy too.
Try to spend time with the prof and/or TA to learn as well, and ask questions in class and in emails as you study. Teachers of difficult subjects often appreciate seeing students put in the work and really try even if they struggle, and sometimes that effort can translate to a grade bump. It shouldn’t be expected, but it could give you an edge. I studied economics in school and had to take several stats classes that I struggled with, so I know the pain. You can do it!
Yo
$1 per second is $3600 per hour, or almost 500 times US minimum wage. Workers deserve an ethical share of the value of production. Eat the rich.
I came to the comments looking for this response. Gendering toys harms everyone. Source: https://amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/may/28/toys-kids-girls-boys-childhood-development-gender-research (and I’m a woman in a male dominated field and proud mother of a smartypants daughter)
Barbie is not operated with genitals or gender expression. Dolls are toys, and though they have been marketed to girls, calling some toys “girls toys” and other toys “boys toys” is harmful to everyone. Boys need to learn empathy and caregiving with dolls (and will if their grownups let them). Girls need to be welcome in STEM and that starts with legos and toy rockets. Barbie would be disappointed in your comment’s outdated perspective.
Target
As a mom, take care of yourself, sweetie. Mental health is health too, and I’m so proud of you for honoring your needs. We’ll be here to celebrate when you’re feeling healthy, so take all the rest you need and ask for help if you need it. *forehead kiss*
What episode was it?
What about the skirt?
I would argue that the world she created is patriarchal, and her strong female characters do the best they can. Consider when it was written
Yeah, that’s pretty accurate to the experience of having a child.
Most aren’t “for profit” but they are funded based on attendance. This person may not see the difference, but they aren’t totally off base.
Me too, friend. For every kid I saw in the pictures I whispered “Good job, mama.” Every single one. And now I’m crying all over again.
That’s probably a Q for questioning or queer. LGBTQ+ is the current commonly used inclusivity label in the US.
It may not be unwanted. @OP can get it.
Popular use originated in black drag culture - https://www.etymologynerd.com/blog/spilling-the-etymology-tea
Get a car seat privacy cover. It’s the closest thing to a mask that baby can have: keeps airborne particles off + baby is not easily touched
Six fingers though...
What kind of analysis work do you want to do?
And what a great smile!
First bit of good news I’ve heard about that situation. <3