461 pts ยท July 8, 2014
Its gonna be awesome!
Now is the right time!
Can someone post a how to for primewire? Sounds like there are some major gottchas.
no idea, but I named my last dog (boy) Nova.
I quickly scrolled through the list, saw that, and felt the same way. I watched until the end assuming there was a twist that make it OK. No
Beat me to it
according to http://www.galaxys5manual.com/android-status-bar-icons/ it means no signal
It did that! I dont remember the noise from the mouth, but it was pretending to be a rattler
I would be curious to know what it was then. A quick google search shows similar looking snakes...
v
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/neat.gif
they dont throw stones there
There!
no
Did anyone else notice the tiny upvote I. The last warface pic?
Same for me. I have to know
arrow
just carry a roll in, and out, with you and wait
as an american, not all of 'merica cares
Despite your username, I'm guessing your not male?
U should have put cat smoke at the bottom for cat tax
Dont lie OP, that came out of your butt
Looks fun. What game is this?
I was trying to read what the mug said for so long before I read the bottom
I see OP, you can afford all the expensive stuff because you got dat paper
Great that he wants to make someone happy, but am I the only person who thinks we should all shave our heads to honor the sick instead?
u selfish bastard ;) good luck
Let me know how much weight you lose
I noticed too. I assume it is an awesome joke. I noticed it too.
Why did he attach a screenshot of the camera app instead of the photo?
Its gonna be awesome!
Now is the right time!
Can someone post a how to for primewire? Sounds like there are some major gottchas.
no idea, but I named my last dog (boy) Nova.
I quickly scrolled through the list, saw that, and felt the same way. I watched until the end assuming there was a twist that make it OK. No
Beat me to it
according to http://www.galaxys5manual.com/android-status-bar-icons/ it means no signal
It did that! I dont remember the noise from the mouth, but it was pretending to be a rattler
I would be curious to know what it was then. A quick google search shows similar looking snakes...
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/neat.gif
they dont throw stones there
There!
no
Did anyone else notice the tiny upvote I. The last warface pic?
Same for me. I have to know
arrow
just carry a roll in, and out, with you and wait
as an american, not all of 'merica cares
Despite your username, I'm guessing your not male?
U should have put cat smoke at the bottom for cat tax
Dont lie OP, that came out of your butt
Looks fun. What game is this?
I was trying to read what the mug said for so long before I read the bottom
I see OP, you can afford all the expensive stuff because you got dat paper
Great that he wants to make someone happy, but am I the only person who thinks we should all shave our heads to honor the sick instead?
u selfish bastard ;) good luck
Let me know how much weight you lose
I noticed too. I assume it is an awesome joke. I noticed it too.
Why did he attach a screenshot of the camera app instead of the photo?