548 pts ยท April 29, 2012
keep on crushin' that pussy
What if there were no guns to steal?
I'm glass you enjoyed it
Bruce?
I could hear the eeh
*you's
There are dozens of us!
Ariana Piccola
Soccer ball?
Maybe he lives there
very insightful
through victory my chains are broken
me too
THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
just a reference to a Rooster Teeth podcast
brandon?
zooc is a great artist and a funny guy
jerry seinfeld?
Italia 1 is a fucking shame
Happy birthday from Italy!!
anch'io
it's one of my favorite games, the story is a bit cliche'd but the gameplay is awesome
so do italians
OH SHIT! I JUST SAW THIS EPISODE YESTERDAY
it-s pronounced shees
THERE ARE DOZENS OF US!
always good to see that someone else lives in italy
she looks like powdered toast man
keep on crushin' that pussy
What if there were no guns to steal?
I'm glass you enjoyed it
Bruce?
I could hear the eeh
*you's
There are dozens of us!
Ariana Piccola
Soccer ball?
Maybe he lives there
very insightful
through victory my chains are broken
me too
THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY!
just a reference to a Rooster Teeth podcast
brandon?
zooc is a great artist and a funny guy
jerry seinfeld?
Italia 1 is a fucking shame
Happy birthday from Italy!!
anch'io
it's one of my favorite games, the story is a bit cliche'd but the gameplay is awesome
so do italians
OH SHIT! I JUST SAW THIS EPISODE YESTERDAY
it-s pronounced shees
THERE ARE DOZENS OF US!
always good to see that someone else lives in italy
she looks like powdered toast man