14476 pts ยท March 19, 2015
Message me with GIFs
Suzy?
You gotta get it off of em first though
.
Exactly.
Boo, bad bot. Yes I'm reusing the image, but don't be so damn rude. It's a meme dammit.
Sips tea *ROYALLY*
Right next to the Lucky Dragon
Holy shit, you can favorite folder these bitches too.
I want to know!
...
Boop
Just skipping through that produces so much amazing content
I'm also dead outside
I did it fucking twice. Goddammit.
Fun fact, local kids piss all over the balls because they know tourists grab them all of the time too.
Fun fact, the Knights of Cydonia video has over 100 references to films and TV shows hidden in it.
Raff, but not too roud
THE EMPIRE DID NOTHING WRONG
Kiiiiiiids!
I sang along all the way to here
Suzy?
You gotta get it off of em first though
.
Exactly.
Boo, bad bot. Yes I'm reusing the image, but don't be so damn rude. It's a meme dammit.
Sips tea *ROYALLY*
Right next to the Lucky Dragon
Holy shit, you can favorite folder these bitches too.
I want to know!
...
...
Boop
Just skipping through that produces so much amazing content
I'm also dead outside
I did it fucking twice. Goddammit.
Fun fact, local kids piss all over the balls because they know tourists grab them all of the time too.
Fun fact, the Knights of Cydonia video has over 100 references to films and TV shows hidden in it.
Raff, but not too roud
THE EMPIRE DID NOTHING WRONG
Kiiiiiiids!
I sang along all the way to here