3228 pts ยท June 10, 2014
just let it have a bit to eat then it will leave you alone
Same in England too. I feed them meat to appease them.
Is that microwaved bacon?
What's the difference between Madeleine McCann and Pope John Paull II?
i also prefer that.
they're going to tarkin her
r/pizzagate
MAGA
.
Europe has had the chip for like 10 years. It's like a 1 second delay maybe at most?
him and mance were fantastic
it's his way of reminding everyone he is not God.
got himself caught?
I think the ice breaker in the photo is the yamal and is actually available for booking arctic cruises.
Check me out indeed thats one of my top rated comments!
held open; held shut; still held.
Sansa lied so Lady died.
It's been two hours since your comment. Did you like it?
me too
he has all his fingers in the gifs
In Romanian cal (pronounced like khal) means horse.
I slowly built up an immunity to poison oak. I'll never forget the horror of the first infection though.
okay looked it up she is hungarian, but the photo is in romania
Hmm didn't realise she is romanian
I've thrown my keys over the metal detector and caught them on the other side. I was so proud of myself.
It has the record for longest gif
california knows how to party
you were expecting porn weren't you?
point of view
To be fair not all of them were like that but in all cases the food ordered was not finished.
just let it have a bit to eat then it will leave you alone
Same in England too. I feed them meat to appease them.
Is that microwaved bacon?
What's the difference between Madeleine McCann and Pope John Paull II?
i also prefer that.
they're going to tarkin her
r/pizzagate
MAGA
.
Europe has had the chip for like 10 years. It's like a 1 second delay maybe at most?
him and mance were fantastic
it's his way of reminding everyone he is not God.
got himself caught?
I think the ice breaker in the photo is the yamal and is actually available for booking arctic cruises.
Check me out indeed thats one of my top rated comments!
held open; held shut; still held.
Sansa lied so Lady died.
It's been two hours since your comment. Did you like it?
me too
he has all his fingers in the gifs
In Romanian cal (pronounced like khal) means horse.
I slowly built up an immunity to poison oak. I'll never forget the horror of the first infection though.
okay looked it up she is hungarian, but the photo is in romania
Hmm didn't realise she is romanian
I've thrown my keys over the metal detector and caught them on the other side. I was so proud of myself.
It has the record for longest gif
california knows how to party
you were expecting porn weren't you?
point of view
To be fair not all of them were like that but in all cases the food ordered was not finished.