720 pts ยท March 4, 2013
TIL sit facing backwards on the bus
SOUNDS LIKE MY EX WIFE!
Me, except in traffic where its a fuckin nightmare
"cancel all unconstitutional executive actions by obama" - so none then? Because thats the point of an executive action?
"Things white people find spicy" - How dare you? Im british. Ill spicy food you under the fucking table, youve got no chance.
dude check out the nvidia 1050 + 1050ti, best budget specs atm
i mean, this is literally our best indicator right now...
the ONLY scene in this entire movie I found actually funny.
why is emma stone driving you to the hospital?
OHHHHHHH!
C and C++ only have 3/4 yet nothing has 5? First off - C on its own requires a lot of memory management without easy to use APIs like C++.
It's great but might have made more sense in reverse order (Stein on the left and trump on the right)
Im gonna need a link to that porn you found...
The first one is Allerton Castle near Leeds, I used to work for the catering company there while at uni.
AND where's shite too? It's one of our best words.
Yer I mean, what game currently needs 2x 1080s? Unless you're going for like 300fps I don't get it... You're not even using a 4k monitor...
So funny. He didn't even bother to shave.
All that effort but still went with the free version of bandicam....
We haappy few, cuphead and inside. Dont skip the indies man, thats some of the best stuff.
But to each their own, right? If you like someone, and they happen to be 18, so what? I don't get that age, when it's legal, puts you off...
Im not saying "have sex with someone you're not attracted to", I'm saying "if you're attracted to someone and they're at least 18, why not?"
Im 28 and yer, why would anyone say no to 18+?
I'm 99% sure Steve Irwin's family and friends destroyed the tape of his death and made no copies.
Lol @ the shape of kingpins head
A lot of people I know thought it was just a re-hashed iron man, but I loved it. All the elements of edgar wrights jokes were still there.
I scrolled and scrolled until I found you.
I found out few weeks ago, any time you see the number 11 as the maximum on a gauge, its a reference to this joke. E.g Logitech headphones
I realise this won't solve the problem, but try what we have in the UK. Every political party has a spend cap on their election campaign.
Oh I can answer this one; its a comic book
Are you sure Geneva was 2005? Because that photo is taken in Versoix and Im 99% sure the same thing happened in 2012 when I worked there.
TIL sit facing backwards on the bus
SOUNDS LIKE MY EX WIFE!
Me, except in traffic where its a fuckin nightmare
"cancel all unconstitutional executive actions by obama" - so none then? Because thats the point of an executive action?
"Things white people find spicy" - How dare you? Im british. Ill spicy food you under the fucking table, youve got no chance.
dude check out the nvidia 1050 + 1050ti, best budget specs atm
i mean, this is literally our best indicator right now...
the ONLY scene in this entire movie I found actually funny.
why is emma stone driving you to the hospital?
OHHHHHHH!
C and C++ only have 3/4 yet nothing has 5? First off - C on its own requires a lot of memory management without easy to use APIs like C++.
It's great but might have made more sense in reverse order (Stein on the left and trump on the right)
Im gonna need a link to that porn you found...
The first one is Allerton Castle near Leeds, I used to work for the catering company there while at uni.
AND where's shite too? It's one of our best words.
Yer I mean, what game currently needs 2x 1080s? Unless you're going for like 300fps I don't get it... You're not even using a 4k monitor...
So funny. He didn't even bother to shave.
All that effort but still went with the free version of bandicam....
We haappy few, cuphead and inside. Dont skip the indies man, thats some of the best stuff.
But to each their own, right? If you like someone, and they happen to be 18, so what? I don't get that age, when it's legal, puts you off...
Im not saying "have sex with someone you're not attracted to", I'm saying "if you're attracted to someone and they're at least 18, why not?"
Im 28 and yer, why would anyone say no to 18+?
I'm 99% sure Steve Irwin's family and friends destroyed the tape of his death and made no copies.
Lol @ the shape of kingpins head
A lot of people I know thought it was just a re-hashed iron man, but I loved it. All the elements of edgar wrights jokes were still there.
I scrolled and scrolled until I found you.
I found out few weeks ago, any time you see the number 11 as the maximum on a gauge, its a reference to this joke. E.g Logitech headphones
I realise this won't solve the problem, but try what we have in the UK. Every political party has a spend cap on their election campaign.
Oh I can answer this one; its a comic book
Are you sure Geneva was 2005? Because that photo is taken in Versoix and Im 99% sure the same thing happened in 2012 when I worked there.