54468 pts · September 13, 2011
Been here since the beginning. Back when we had NSFW parties, people didn’t know what memes were, and we didn’t have fucking ads. Let’s be more like 7 years ago.
Got damn this hurts my eyeballs
Lmao
Holy shit
https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112537
Not ignored, it was on the way. What interest would the Navy have in leaving a nuclear aircraft carrier without aid?
You’re an idiot. There are so many larger implications here. It’s a fucking aircraft carrier.
He was relieved because his chain of command lost trust and confidence in him. It’s as simple as that. No BS here??
I guess my point is; homeboy was relieved for cause. Loss of trust and confidence is all his chain of command needs. Would you not agree?
You’re just a Naval expert! https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112537
You have as much proof as I do. https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112537
Correct, that’s why he was relieved of command. He put the entire crew in danger.
That’s not the point here. The point is he exposed ALL of his command to external threats by blowing the whistle publicly.
Lol, as a Marine, stay in the Navy.
As a Marine, I’m glad we are the redhead
HES A MARINE
Twins, Basil!
I wish this had sound
Bye Felicia!
I still remember 10 years ago when I first saw this comment. Every time I see this gif I think it
Well I’m sorry you didn’t go to a school with a football team worth caring for!
Lol, I’m sorry for your loss
Maaaan you went way back to 2010 for that one. +1
Bro, just keep at it. Swiping is cool, but use it as a supplement to what you’re already doing. Use it to make the first interaction!
I mean... proportions are proportions
William Eyelash*
Thanks for the ride to the fight, you can leave now.
Dude no one is tricking anyone.
As a recruiter, being on the mission letter is stressful work my man.
Got damn this hurts my eyeballs
Lmao
Holy shit
https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112537
Not ignored, it was on the way. What interest would the Navy have in leaving a nuclear aircraft carrier without aid?
You’re an idiot. There are so many larger implications here. It’s a fucking aircraft carrier.
He was relieved because his chain of command lost trust and confidence in him. It’s as simple as that. No BS here??
I guess my point is; homeboy was relieved for cause. Loss of trust and confidence is all his chain of command needs. Would you not agree?
https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112537
You’re just a Naval expert! https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112537
You have as much proof as I do. https://www.navy.mil/submit/display.asp?story_id=112537
Correct, that’s why he was relieved of command. He put the entire crew in danger.
That’s not the point here. The point is he exposed ALL of his command to external threats by blowing the whistle publicly.
Lol, as a Marine, stay in the Navy.
As a Marine, I’m glad we are the redhead
HES A MARINE
Twins, Basil!
I wish this had sound
Bye Felicia!
I still remember 10 years ago when I first saw this comment. Every time I see this gif I think it
Well I’m sorry you didn’t go to a school with a football team worth caring for!
Lol, I’m sorry for your loss
Maaaan you went way back to 2010 for that one. +1
Bro, just keep at it. Swiping is cool, but use it as a supplement to what you’re already doing. Use it to make the first interaction!
I mean... proportions are proportions
William Eyelash*
Thanks for the ride to the fight, you can leave now.
Dude no one is tricking anyone.
As a recruiter, being on the mission letter is stressful work my man.