26392 pts · May 19, 2018
Purpose derived from servitude, nourished by anonymity, lost only to affirmation.
Thank you
That’s awesome
Thanks. Appreciate that. Me. Only one in the family that liked cars as much as he did.
Diss? I said my Gpa was going to go to hell for letting an original J.H. Exp. LP be destroyed? Love Hendrix.
This is wifey’s
https://imgur.com/mRyFFze
Think your ass is gonna look the same after 45 years?
They’re raw denim. Never been washed or worn and I believe these ones were made in the early 90’s.
I’ve got my own concept of it but yes, that’s where its roots lie.
Does it matter?
To each his own but I beg to differ.
Dodge Deora
You are correct.
Yes.
What!? That’s seriously cool. You should get some pictures of that.
Nice fucking work man. Have you done any other photoshop work on cars?
+1 for knowing wtf car that was.
It’s all about the journey friend. The driver of that car should be sentenced to help rebuild it with you so they appreciate what they did.
Who makes it?
You’re a douche
Cool AF
Fuck, now I have to watch it.
Yup
Man ive been wanting to develop a magnetic suspension ever since I saw the one Bose made.
I have a major suspension upgrade and a 500hp LS3 in it.
Looks like you bet on the wrong horse.
https://www.instagram.com/blakewilkey357
Atlanta as well. It’s why I own a Jeep.
Thank you
That’s awesome
Thanks. Appreciate that. Me. Only one in the family that liked cars as much as he did.
Diss? I said my Gpa was going to go to hell for letting an original J.H. Exp. LP be destroyed? Love Hendrix.
This is wifey’s
https://imgur.com/mRyFFze
Think your ass is gonna look the same after 45 years?
They’re raw denim. Never been washed or worn and I believe these ones were made in the early 90’s.
I’ve got my own concept of it but yes, that’s where its roots lie.
Does it matter?
To each his own but I beg to differ.
Dodge Deora
You are correct.
Yes.
What!? That’s seriously cool. You should get some pictures of that.
Nice fucking work man. Have you done any other photoshop work on cars?
+1 for knowing wtf car that was.
It’s all about the journey friend. The driver of that car should be sentenced to help rebuild it with you so they appreciate what they did.
Who makes it?
You’re a douche
Cool AF
Fuck, now I have to watch it.
Yup
Man ive been wanting to develop a magnetic suspension ever since I saw the one Bose made.
I have a major suspension upgrade and a 500hp LS3 in it.
Looks like you bet on the wrong horse.
https://www.instagram.com/blakewilkey357
Atlanta as well. It’s why I own a Jeep.