451 pts ยท October 5, 2015
I'm super high right now and this is amazing.
Looks like ya had everyone until the sign. I'd lose that part.
Resting man face.
Hey frost you!
weeeeeee
What's an updog?
what is rape? baby don't hurt me...
can I crash on your couch for a couple of days?
anyone else read the homework eating dog one in Charlie Murphy's voice?
You may be a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater.
you're ugly.
"There's no such thing as chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits!"
that's fucking amazing
sorta just looks like an eye to me. but I do lack imagination.
Binkubus
jimmies are the chocolate ones and sprinkles are the rainbow. at least that's how it is round here. Now is it racist? I dunno prolly.
buying*....cunt
Ha, I snorted.
If you want me to do it in the morning and then delete this message to you soon as possible so that you are not the intended recipient
Thanks Captain Buzzkill.
Welcome to the Internet ! Continue onward, there is still much to see...
erectile dysfunction
Snitches get stitches.
Well shit, I'm just gonna stay on the front page forever now.
Great now I gotta change all my passwords. Thanks dick.
sure but when I do this with my balls I get arrested. double standards.
Booooo.
Freeeeedoooommm
I'm super high right now and this is amazing.
Looks like ya had everyone until the sign. I'd lose that part.
Resting man face.
Hey frost you!
weeeeeee
What's an updog?
what is rape? baby don't hurt me...
can I crash on your couch for a couple of days?
anyone else read the homework eating dog one in Charlie Murphy's voice?
You may be a cunning linguist, but I'm a master debater.
you're ugly.
"There's no such thing as chicks with dicks, only dudes with tits!"
that's fucking amazing
sorta just looks like an eye to me. but I do lack imagination.
Binkubus
jimmies are the chocolate ones and sprinkles are the rainbow. at least that's how it is round here. Now is it racist? I dunno prolly.
buying*....cunt
Ha, I snorted.
If you want me to do it in the morning and then delete this message to you soon as possible so that you are not the intended recipient
Thanks Captain Buzzkill.
Welcome to the Internet ! Continue onward, there is still much to see...
erectile dysfunction
Snitches get stitches.
Well shit, I'm just gonna stay on the front page forever now.
Great now I gotta change all my passwords. Thanks dick.
sure but when I do this with my balls I get arrested. double standards.
Booooo.
Freeeeedoooommm