731 pts ยท July 10, 2016
But I definitely chose to drink the Red Bull
Embrace your username
>'
Fuck off
This is boring
That building is actually in Detroit! It was accidentally mislabeled.
Duck cat tho
Neat tea kettle
I feel like you only 1 shirt
But how?
Sex
It's what I need
Shanks - lamb probably
That bears not on a unicycle tho
.
v
Ok Jezebel
Yup
I feel like my life is just non-stop smear frames
So do you actually eat the porridge everyday? Please tell me these aren't going to waste
The stranger
+1 for Grand Rapids - what was here doing there?
You've come to the wrong place my friend
Wait, you're gay right? That's the joke?
I fucking hate you for making disgusting food look incredible. +1
Lol
Using that analogy is like admitting you don't know what you're talking about.
But I definitely chose to drink the Red Bull
Embrace your username
>'
Fuck off
This is boring
That building is actually in Detroit! It was accidentally mislabeled.
Duck cat tho
Neat tea kettle
I feel like you only 1 shirt
But how?
Sex
It's what I need
Shanks - lamb probably
That bears not on a unicycle tho
.
Ok Jezebel
Yup
I feel like my life is just non-stop smear frames
So do you actually eat the porridge everyday? Please tell me these aren't going to waste
The stranger
+1 for Grand Rapids - what was here doing there?
You've come to the wrong place my friend
Wait, you're gay right? That's the joke?
I fucking hate you for making disgusting food look incredible. +1
Lol
Using that analogy is like admitting you don't know what you're talking about.