207 pts · March 10, 2016
Lord Doviculus
And then falls instantly to sleep.
More have been explained about their dimension. I will not spoil.
https://swedenherald.com/article/danish-conservative-party-leader-mona-juul-wrongly-implicated-in-epstein-scandal
Danish politician Mona Juul's image got used by mistake 3 times instead of Norwegian Mona Juul by news outlets.
I was hoping a guild navigator would appear in the smoke.
Tempest rising is great <3
Love it. Great craftsmanship.
#40 both the Knight and the snake could be saying this.
I think owls as a species are older so maybe cats are owls without wing. Maybe owls and cats meet up and share notes?
It is a great cosplay <3
The Fleshmaiden dress allows you to go into Hysteria at any time.
alice madness returns fleshmaiden
Thank you for your work 🫀
To the left
You had to do it for the story... For the meme.
Welcome back commander
The name changes in the last panel.
death korps of krieg
I loved it. On a scale from 1 to unbelievable this gets a 54
Hey hey! There are probably someone that would sit on you.
In alpha it was true. Ultra wide made you see farther and teleport longer. Giving you an edge in PvP, speedrunning and farming
I think you still teleport and jump farther with a higher resolution. Am wrong. Some of the speedrunners talked about it.
I see you writhing in anguish as your hands and feet painfully morph into paws. When the transformation is complete it is time for a walk.
Game looks cool.
The link does not work for me on mobile. Works fine on PC.
I really appreciate what you have done here.
The game looks good. The animations here fits the style. I think you could only make it different not better. So if you like it stick to it.
Lord Doviculus
And then falls instantly to sleep.
More have been explained about their dimension. I will not spoil.
https://swedenherald.com/article/danish-conservative-party-leader-mona-juul-wrongly-implicated-in-epstein-scandal
https://swedenherald.com/article/danish-conservative-party-leader-mona-juul-wrongly-implicated-in-epstein-scandal
Danish politician Mona Juul's image got used by mistake 3 times instead of Norwegian Mona Juul by news outlets.
I was hoping a guild navigator would appear in the smoke.
Tempest rising is great <3
Love it. Great craftsmanship.
#40 both the Knight and the snake could be saying this.
I think owls as a species are older so maybe cats are owls without wing. Maybe owls and cats meet up and share notes?
It is a great cosplay <3
The Fleshmaiden dress allows you to go into Hysteria at any time.
alice madness returns fleshmaiden
Thank you for your work 🫀
To the left
You had to do it for the story... For the meme.
Welcome back commander
The name changes in the last panel.
death korps of krieg
I loved it. On a scale from 1 to unbelievable this gets a 54
Hey hey! There are probably someone that would sit on you.
In alpha it was true. Ultra wide made you see farther and teleport longer. Giving you an edge in PvP, speedrunning and farming
I think you still teleport and jump farther with a higher resolution. Am wrong. Some of the speedrunners talked about it.
I see you writhing in anguish as your hands and feet painfully morph into paws. When the transformation is complete it is time for a walk.
Game looks cool.
The link does not work for me on mobile. Works fine on PC.
I really appreciate what you have done here.
The game looks good. The animations here fits the style. I think you could only make it different not better. So if you like it stick to it.