55 pts ยท March 13, 2014
HEY, MA!
BAGHEEEERA!!!
I think that the language in this is a little biased, aka poverty porn. Also I lived in Togo for years, there is no "Soma tribe".
It's no Blue Valentine...
In the video, you can hear someone off camera say there was a fifth puppy that died :(
For the love of god, zoom out!
Ain't nobody got time for that!
That little butt wiggle before pouncing on the mouse!!
McVet, IRL?
The lesser known cousin of All Fucks Bonobo
I literally got to the second to last pic and scrolled all the way back up just to check. Sigh.
They have one in Oakland, CA! http://homeroom510.com/menu/
As a Peace Corps Volunteer who recently returned from West Africa, there's no way in hell I'm reaching for Folgers after 27 mo. of Nescafe.
HEY, MA!
BAGHEEEERA!!!
I think that the language in this is a little biased, aka poverty porn. Also I lived in Togo for years, there is no "Soma tribe".
It's no Blue Valentine...
In the video, you can hear someone off camera say there was a fifth puppy that died :(
For the love of god, zoom out!
Ain't nobody got time for that!
That little butt wiggle before pouncing on the mouse!!
McVet, IRL?
The lesser known cousin of All Fucks Bonobo
I literally got to the second to last pic and scrolled all the way back up just to check. Sigh.
They have one in Oakland, CA! http://homeroom510.com/menu/
As a Peace Corps Volunteer who recently returned from West Africa, there's no way in hell I'm reaching for Folgers after 27 mo. of Nescafe.