338 pts ยท June 4, 2012
bounced over the median, and totaled it. Nothing we could have done to avoid it - luckily it didn't kill me in the passenger seat. 2/2
My condolences. We had 11 months left on our loan on the last car and some dude's front wheel fell the fuck off his truck while driving, 1/2
Happy birthday, it's my husband's birthday too!
This is how my gerbil died :(
Fantastic work
Hi friend
Did this after her bedtime, no worries
I'm too busy petting my cat. Sorry.
Yes, I am. I know little about fountain pens, but they are wonderful things and I want many more.
I put in my two weeks and got told to go home. Well, ok then.
He did! But I still found a sliver of glass last week when we got a new fridge...
Thanks, you too! After a rushed trip to the grocery store, here's our tree
I did not. I YouTubed a video and cleaned it properly.
I just moved into this rental. Obviously the last tenants didn't have a clue about dishwasher maintenance... this is AFTER first cleaning!
I just moved into this place. This was from the previous tenant!
YOU USE THAT PHRASE TOO! I get made fun of at work for saying "Christ on a cracker" but it's one of my favorites :(
I've never seen the second half of that gif, it's adorable!
I'm a massage therapy student and I've already been asked 6 times if I do happy endings. :(
This is how I plan to try it. And then in soup broth too! Got just enough here to decide if I want the giant can.
You can see in the last pic I got some random leaves... but there was a wee hole in the bag so I think all the nopes escaped before I got it
http://www.reddit.com/r/snackexchange
You wanna send me some? :D
I'll ask for one next time!
It was pretty good, but I'm glad it didn't break my teeth!
I'm sure it's all common stuff to you guys, but I've never had ANY of this so MUCH EXCITE
I will... tonight... when the toddler is asleep and I can have some wine too...
I just found them in my local Target the other day! Much excite
More plz
(2/2) We don't know a Billy.
bounced over the median, and totaled it. Nothing we could have done to avoid it - luckily it didn't kill me in the passenger seat. 2/2
My condolences. We had 11 months left on our loan on the last car and some dude's front wheel fell the fuck off his truck while driving, 1/2
Happy birthday, it's my husband's birthday too!
This is how my gerbil died :(
Fantastic work
Hi friend
Did this after her bedtime, no worries
I'm too busy petting my cat. Sorry.
Yes, I am. I know little about fountain pens, but they are wonderful things and I want many more.
I put in my two weeks and got told to go home. Well, ok then.
He did! But I still found a sliver of glass last week when we got a new fridge...
Thanks, you too! After a rushed trip to the grocery store, here's our tree
I did not. I YouTubed a video and cleaned it properly.
I just moved into this rental. Obviously the last tenants didn't have a clue about dishwasher maintenance... this is AFTER first cleaning!
I just moved into this place. This was from the previous tenant!
YOU USE THAT PHRASE TOO! I get made fun of at work for saying "Christ on a cracker" but it's one of my favorites :(
I've never seen the second half of that gif, it's adorable!
I'm a massage therapy student and I've already been asked 6 times if I do happy endings. :(
This is how I plan to try it. And then in soup broth too! Got just enough here to decide if I want the giant can.
You can see in the last pic I got some random leaves... but there was a wee hole in the bag so I think all the nopes escaped before I got it
http://www.reddit.com/r/snackexchange
You wanna send me some? :D
I'll ask for one next time!
It was pretty good, but I'm glad it didn't break my teeth!
I'm sure it's all common stuff to you guys, but I've never had ANY of this so MUCH EXCITE
I will... tonight... when the toddler is asleep and I can have some wine too...
I just found them in my local Target the other day! Much excite
More plz
(2/2) We don't know a Billy.