66 pts · September 10, 2017
It's called piña in at least 20 spanish speaking countries.
Meh
Look up a calorie calculator online to find your sustainable cal count. Eat 500 less than that per day. Your body will thank you
I worked there for 6 years and my dad has worked there for 25, my aunt 30. Any questions op, u can ask away
Congrats! My wife loves to read fabtasy/ fiction books. I'll give you a purchase! Is this going to be a series?
I could be wrong, but I think its Cleveland Browns WR, Jarvis "Juice" Landry
They just wanna eat
"Beauty in the Beast"
It's called piña in at least 20 spanish speaking countries.
Meh
Look up a calorie calculator online to find your sustainable cal count. Eat 500 less than that per day. Your body will thank you
I worked there for 6 years and my dad has worked there for 25, my aunt 30. Any questions op, u can ask away
Congrats! My wife loves to read fabtasy/ fiction books. I'll give you a purchase! Is this going to be a series?
I could be wrong, but I think its Cleveland Browns WR, Jarvis "Juice" Landry
They just wanna eat
"Beauty in the Beast"