2058 pts ยท September 13, 2014
Turns out, I always upvote motorcycles. Lurker mostly. Turns out I posted once and forgot. Might post again, who knows.
No way you are garbage! You gave two compliments in one comment, so I may be biased.
Thanks. Our house isn't huge, but we went a little unconventional with how to use the rooms, and we love reading.
Thank you!
I'm too much of a lurker to know how imgur works. Wanted to post a photo as a comment. It wouldn't do so easily without me signing up.
She is 1.5, but the photo of her on the car is not mine. Taken fall 2019 Rest of the photos were from last week. I spaced that part.
I think she heard you typing that.
Just a C.H.U.Dologist.
Our pug was a rescue. But he was also literally rescued from a pool by a friend right before we ended up with him. He wasn't very bright.
The sassy talking sidekick.... tattooed. Right in my tramp stamp. I'm a dude. No ragerts (or whatever it is). Still love it.
I always upvote asssssss-numbing motorcycle trips. Great weekend for it.
Carpet Fiber
It's for parks. I have a lot to learn.
Rad!!
Craigslisted a MirraCo. Model?? It's way better than anything I ever owned when I was young. 5/7 bike in my book.
Billy?!
Ha! Jumps were sweet. The jumping - not so much.
Same age-ish. Just bought a BMX bike.
Obama's ban made more sense, but there should have been a system in place to recognize and help the Iraqi born American heroes. Was tragic.
This. So many benefits. Just hard to break that barrier of getting into it, but after you break the barrier you'll be thanking yourself.
Nerd! +1
Finally recovered my login info just to upvote.
No way you are garbage! You gave two compliments in one comment, so I may be biased.
Thanks. Our house isn't huge, but we went a little unconventional with how to use the rooms, and we love reading.
Thank you!
I'm too much of a lurker to know how imgur works. Wanted to post a photo as a comment. It wouldn't do so easily without me signing up.
She is 1.5, but the photo of her on the car is not mine. Taken fall 2019 Rest of the photos were from last week. I spaced that part.
I think she heard you typing that.
Just a C.H.U.Dologist.
Our pug was a rescue. But he was also literally rescued from a pool by a friend right before we ended up with him. He wasn't very bright.
The sassy talking sidekick.... tattooed. Right in my tramp stamp. I'm a dude. No ragerts (or whatever it is). Still love it.
I always upvote asssssss-numbing motorcycle trips. Great weekend for it.
Carpet Fiber
It's for parks. I have a lot to learn.
Rad!!
Craigslisted a MirraCo. Model?? It's way better than anything I ever owned when I was young. 5/7 bike in my book.
Billy?!
Ha! Jumps were sweet. The jumping - not so much.
Same age-ish. Just bought a BMX bike.
Obama's ban made more sense, but there should have been a system in place to recognize and help the Iraqi born American heroes. Was tragic.
This. So many benefits. Just hard to break that barrier of getting into it, but after you break the barrier you'll be thanking yourself.
Nerd! +1
Finally recovered my login info just to upvote.