17 pts ยท March 16, 2015
Always upvote Dara O'Briain and his big bald head
Birthdays don't cost 1000s of pounds to celebrate...
I had one too. He was called Pepper. I miss him, but I still have his ginger brother, Jasper, to love.
I'm a girl and I don't mind. But that's because I want to objectify men too. "Dayummm look at his abs" Equality.
This was me five minutes ago. Yes that's right. I am eating pizza right now
Oh I'll look you and your fine booty up. Let me know if you're ever up my end...
Dammit. The UK is a bit far from Houston
According to his other posts, he is a virgin. OP, I am redheaded too, and will gladly change your status for you.
I now understand that Owl City song... Never seen these beautiful creatures before!
Cheers!
Damn you, OP! It's 4am - far too late for this shit. I'm crying my eyes out. RIP Kitten. Perfect cat is perfect
Link please? :)
Only upvoting for Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul
I am this panda.
I know! Probably doesn't help that I'm British
Ahh awesome! I'll check it out :)
Thank you!
What show is this?
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THAT DUCK SOAP DISPENSER IS FROM??? <3
This is definitely an accurate representation of me
Always upvote Dara O'Briain and his big bald head
Birthdays don't cost 1000s of pounds to celebrate...
I had one too. He was called Pepper. I miss him, but I still have his ginger brother, Jasper, to love.
I'm a girl and I don't mind. But that's because I want to objectify men too. "Dayummm look at his abs" Equality.
This was me five minutes ago. Yes that's right. I am eating pizza right now
Oh I'll look you and your fine booty up. Let me know if you're ever up my end...
Dammit. The UK is a bit far from Houston
According to his other posts, he is a virgin. OP, I am redheaded too, and will gladly change your status for you.
I now understand that Owl City song... Never seen these beautiful creatures before!
Cheers!
Damn you, OP! It's 4am - far too late for this shit. I'm crying my eyes out. RIP Kitten. Perfect cat is perfect
Link please? :)
Only upvoting for Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul
I am this panda.
I know! Probably doesn't help that I'm British
Ahh awesome! I'll check it out :)
Thank you!
What show is this?
DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THAT DUCK SOAP DISPENSER IS FROM??? <3
This is definitely an accurate representation of me