38 pts ยท October 29, 2015
Neat.
Kendrick Lamar "DNA" (Don Cheadle)
#teamhuman
I thought it was weed at first...guess I got stoned
As long as my voice doesn't Crack i consider it a win
My thoughts exactly
Forever unseen
.
Risky click of the day. +1
Wang guy
+1 for not spilling the wine
Yes. I think he kills him the the next scene after your gif
30 minutes or less?
Peter...is that you??
Hamden
oh you clever sob @op
Second from the bottom is going to be my senior quote
42
How did this get to fp with zero upvotes?
Neat.
Kendrick Lamar "DNA" (Don Cheadle)
#teamhuman
I thought it was weed at first...guess I got stoned
As long as my voice doesn't Crack i consider it a win
My thoughts exactly
Forever unseen
.
Risky click of the day. +1
Wang guy
+1 for not spilling the wine
Yes. I think he kills him the the next scene after your gif
30 minutes or less?
Peter...is that you??
Hamden
oh you clever sob @op
Second from the bottom is going to be my senior quote
42
How did this get to fp with zero upvotes?