830 pts ยท February 28, 2012
Mostly a lurker. I'm an automation engineer because computers.
Crazy, Stupid Love
Idiocracy
Don't smoke Adderall. Or do, I'm not a doctor
I heard the majority of windows were in the process of being upgraded to reinforced windows. Take that as you will
Possibly because the tribal warriors used a lot of wooden shields? I'd be a little distracted if my arm were catching on fire.
I could see it as one of those "why are we doing this?" "I dunno, we've always done it, it looks weird without"
Dunno why you got down voted, that's the next line
They are a factory worker who has a large body type :P fat and factory are both adjectives for the person. I had to read it twice as well
Apparently, yes: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuleaux_triangle
Minority Report
A lot of glass blowers use air pumps now. Probably not for fine detail work, but for simple stuff, it works fine.
Best sleep of your life
I think experience can make up for poor equipment, but better equipment helps people who lack the experience.
Reminds me of Avatar as well
Exploration and expansion. Not private sight seeing trips
Usually they have rules that you can't scoop it off the floor.
I agree that Putin is a shit stain on society, so can we agree that this is insulting to gay people everywhere?
S3E10: Blink
Doctor Who. Weeping angels or something like that. It's the scariest part of the show
Satire protection?
They'd have to be able to learn first
Testing? Developing skills?
Crazy, Stupid Love
Idiocracy
Don't smoke Adderall. Or do, I'm not a doctor
I heard the majority of windows were in the process of being upgraded to reinforced windows. Take that as you will
Possibly because the tribal warriors used a lot of wooden shields? I'd be a little distracted if my arm were catching on fire.
I could see it as one of those "why are we doing this?" "I dunno, we've always done it, it looks weird without"
Dunno why you got down voted, that's the next line
They are a factory worker who has a large body type :P fat and factory are both adjectives for the person. I had to read it twice as well
Apparently, yes: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reuleaux_triangle
Minority Report
A lot of glass blowers use air pumps now. Probably not for fine detail work, but for simple stuff, it works fine.
Best sleep of your life
I think experience can make up for poor equipment, but better equipment helps people who lack the experience.
Reminds me of Avatar as well
Exploration and expansion. Not private sight seeing trips
Usually they have rules that you can't scoop it off the floor.
I agree that Putin is a shit stain on society, so can we agree that this is insulting to gay people everywhere?
S3E10: Blink
Doctor Who. Weeping angels or something like that. It's the scariest part of the show
Satire protection?
They'd have to be able to learn first
Testing? Developing skills?