7224 pts ยท November 28, 2011
Lol, please see jimmies rustled below.
Would it matter that it's not a real phone?
10/10 would crush the cat.
I can't! It's a fake phone
I bet it's probably less malicious and more a designer trying to squeeze the labels into corresponding squares Def gives the wrong vibes tho
Everywhere I go, it's 5 days and then back to work if no fever.
Apparently Casa Bonita is going to reopen under other ownership.
Possibly a flat coated retreiver? http://www.vetstreet.com/dogs/flat-coated-retriever
Great point. Please ignore. I didnt have enough time to combine poorly thought out thoughts on race with poorly applied scientific reasoning
And wow, that only took a sentence, not 54 screenshots pf pseudo intellectual garbage.
Our brains are fine-tuned to recognize faces, so there's going to be cognitive dissonance when a fake face doesn't fit our pre-fab schemas.
Who throws a shoe, honestly?
What first came to my head was that the angle made the structure that much stronger.
Also it should be noted that pharmaceutical companies pay for these trials not the FDA.
The cost of the actual chemical and analysis is negligible compared to the staff running the trial, clerical work involved, monitoring.
Those trials are hundreds of millions of dollars sometimes!
This and OP seem fishy. China is framing these protests to the rest of the country as a foreign conspiracy.
This was over a year ago, http://www.customtennisracquet.com/ is the site (warning they have myspace era background music)
2/2... of the speech bubbles is blurry and compressed and dirty while the rest of the bubble and text is sharp.
I went back and reread it. You're right, they both use dashes to break up thoughts within texts. Not common. Also the swoosh part... 1/2
And what's your genius plan for managing the epic flood afterward??
This has got to be like a circus bear right?
Also, was a legit billionaire (at one point).
How on earth could somebody put effort into making this thing with 3 facts on it, and one of them is wrong?
I'm beginning to suspect that the person who made this image and then put it on the internet did not check sources very well. Suspicious.
Ultrasound to heal bones 40% faster? 3D casts are cool enough without attaching some pseudoscience to it.
So facebook and instagram will recompress it every time, does imgur?
Lol, please see jimmies rustled below.
Would it matter that it's not a real phone?
10/10 would crush the cat.
I can't! It's a fake phone
I bet it's probably less malicious and more a designer trying to squeeze the labels into corresponding squares Def gives the wrong vibes tho
Everywhere I go, it's 5 days and then back to work if no fever.
Apparently Casa Bonita is going to reopen under other ownership.
Possibly a flat coated retreiver? http://www.vetstreet.com/dogs/flat-coated-retriever
Great point. Please ignore. I didnt have enough time to combine poorly thought out thoughts on race with poorly applied scientific reasoning
And wow, that only took a sentence, not 54 screenshots pf pseudo intellectual garbage.
Our brains are fine-tuned to recognize faces, so there's going to be cognitive dissonance when a fake face doesn't fit our pre-fab schemas.
Who throws a shoe, honestly?
What first came to my head was that the angle made the structure that much stronger.
Also it should be noted that pharmaceutical companies pay for these trials not the FDA.
The cost of the actual chemical and analysis is negligible compared to the staff running the trial, clerical work involved, monitoring.
Those trials are hundreds of millions of dollars sometimes!
This and OP seem fishy. China is framing these protests to the rest of the country as a foreign conspiracy.
This was over a year ago, http://www.customtennisracquet.com/ is the site (warning they have myspace era background music)
2/2... of the speech bubbles is blurry and compressed and dirty while the rest of the bubble and text is sharp.
I went back and reread it. You're right, they both use dashes to break up thoughts within texts. Not common. Also the swoosh part... 1/2
And what's your genius plan for managing the epic flood afterward??
This has got to be like a circus bear right?
Also, was a legit billionaire (at one point).
How on earth could somebody put effort into making this thing with 3 facts on it, and one of them is wrong?
I'm beginning to suspect that the person who made this image and then put it on the internet did not check sources very well. Suspicious.
Ultrasound to heal bones 40% faster? 3D casts are cool enough without attaching some pseudoscience to it.
So facebook and instagram will recompress it every time, does imgur?