1902 pts ยท May 19, 2015
That's going to be my new life slogan.
Yet many Danish (often) girls use the term "bae". It sounds idiotic.
I dislike her in general, but I saw an early show of hers in Denmark. It was actually better than my bias expected.
I will do this tomorrow - hope it's not too late.
Interestingly, in Danish we use some of the above just as they are or incorporated into the language itself, e.g. "cirka" and "ergo".
And you're wearing a mask and jumping off rooftops.
What is it you don't understand?
Oh baby, chewy crusts.
I think we found his Imgur account.
Perfect Timing..
The slow motion was the most impressive. I can't seem to get it work when I try.
You're welcome. If you go to the gym, a lot of people do this without realising that they'll get better results from using less weight.
He should really only use and move his arms. https://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/dumbbell-bicep-curl
Straight back, locked elbows so they don't move, etc. He's using too much weight for his strength so he has to compensate by using his body.
Well, it's still true.
I'm not entirely sure whether your username is too much of a coincidence.
Can he share some tips for getting rid of that last stubborn fat?
The only thing I could think of was the horrifying amount of mosquito bites they're going to get with that sexy armour.
Stop complaining. Just get a high paying job and a six pack. It's that easy.
Press CTRL+Shit - results may vary.
You should commit a crime and go to prison. Solid dating advice.
Shit
But including the fact that my healthcare and tuition is free of charge - then 50 % is perfectly fine. We still have free markets.
Tuition is free. Healthcare is free. Only downside is that it's currently very cold outside.
monthly expenses are around 1200 USD (685 is rent for a room) everything included. That leaves 500 USD to spend and set aside.
Non scientific and purely subjective: I earn around 1,700 USD after tax. 780 from SU. Tax takes away a little less than 50%. Rent and (1/)
As a note, I have a standard student job and no other income.
Precisely. I have more buying power than my friends from other countries and I don't have to worry about tuition or getting ill.
That's going to be my new life slogan.
Yet many Danish (often) girls use the term "bae". It sounds idiotic.
I dislike her in general, but I saw an early show of hers in Denmark. It was actually better than my bias expected.
I will do this tomorrow - hope it's not too late.
Interestingly, in Danish we use some of the above just as they are or incorporated into the language itself, e.g. "cirka" and "ergo".
And you're wearing a mask and jumping off rooftops.
What is it you don't understand?
Oh baby, chewy crusts.
I think we found his Imgur account.
Perfect Timing..
The slow motion was the most impressive. I can't seem to get it work when I try.
You're welcome. If you go to the gym, a lot of people do this without realising that they'll get better results from using less weight.
He should really only use and move his arms. https://www.bodybuilding.com/exercises/dumbbell-bicep-curl
Straight back, locked elbows so they don't move, etc. He's using too much weight for his strength so he has to compensate by using his body.
Well, it's still true.
I'm not entirely sure whether your username is too much of a coincidence.
Can he share some tips for getting rid of that last stubborn fat?
The only thing I could think of was the horrifying amount of mosquito bites they're going to get with that sexy armour.
Stop complaining. Just get a high paying job and a six pack. It's that easy.
Press CTRL+Shit - results may vary.
You should commit a crime and go to prison. Solid dating advice.
Shit
But including the fact that my healthcare and tuition is free of charge - then 50 % is perfectly fine. We still have free markets.
Tuition is free. Healthcare is free. Only downside is that it's currently very cold outside.
monthly expenses are around 1200 USD (685 is rent for a room) everything included. That leaves 500 USD to spend and set aside.
Non scientific and purely subjective: I earn around 1,700 USD after tax. 780 from SU. Tax takes away a little less than 50%. Rent and (1/)
As a note, I have a standard student job and no other income.
Precisely. I have more buying power than my friends from other countries and I don't have to worry about tuition or getting ill.