6 pts ยท June 3, 2015
Does this make anyone else want to go clubbing?
My question is why Plo-Koon is not on this list.
And the Tarrasque.
If i remember right, he also wants to make it so people can't own more then one business/company.
Several presidential ballots were won by a very slim margin. I want to say that at least 2 were won by less then 10 votes.
Someone who knows what they set talking about! His policies are not good for America.
Lucky. I'm about 120. It just feels so elusive.
So I am not alone in this opinion.
"And I'm a catnip addict."
Does this make anyone else want to go clubbing?
My question is why Plo-Koon is not on this list.
And the Tarrasque.
If i remember right, he also wants to make it so people can't own more then one business/company.
Several presidential ballots were won by a very slim margin. I want to say that at least 2 were won by less then 10 votes.
Someone who knows what they set talking about! His policies are not good for America.
Lucky. I'm about 120. It just feels so elusive.
So I am not alone in this opinion.
"And I'm a catnip addict."