freakishdarling

7167 pts ยท May 1, 2013


A bearer of useless animal facts, a connoisseur of root beer, and a leading authority on chocolate. I watch competitive cooking shows like most people watch the Superbowl. I love to cook but I love to eat more. I'm a veterinary assistant currently working towards getting my CVT, I love animals of all shapes, sizes, scales, feathers, and fur! I'm a huge pop culture fandom nerd, I love all things touched by Joss Whedon (Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Firefly will forever be my favorites), Marvel movies and comics, Game of Thrones, Stranger Things, Harry Potter, The Magicians, Preacher, zombies and gore, the works. inbox me your pugs and not your pubes!

I work at a vet clinic and we have a handful of patients who insist on holding onto their leash the entire exam or a toy/blankie <3

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Times to apologize for the wait, offered her a bottle of water, and finally got so tired of her yelling I turned around and walked away. 5/5

6 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Not seen the doctor yet, and was upset that we couldn't do the exam on her dog without her being there due to COVID. I tried multiple 4/5

6 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Random person touching her dog, basically I was able to say "Hi my name is" out before she let loose on me because she had been waiting, 3/

6 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

At so she could take care of her other patients, I went outside to the client to introduce myself so she wouldn't get weirded out by some 2/

6 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

Actually I didn't do anything, a client was rude to another CVT at my hospital so I offered to switch roles with the CVT who got yelled 1/

6 years ago | Likes 3 Dislikes 0

I'm a veterinary technician

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 1

So true ;( and they are honestly the sweetest most loving dogs. I've been at my clinic 5 years and have never met one who wasn't amazing.

6 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

Food fight my senior year, 200 odd kids trashed the cafeteria. It was glorious.

6 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 0

I see a LOT of improvement in Arthritic patients while on cosequin with the Adequan injections. 2/2

6 years ago | Likes 7 Dislikes 1

Cosequin is amazing. You can also combine it with fish oils that will also help the skin and joints. Look into Adequan injections too 1/2

6 years ago | Likes 17 Dislikes 1

It's the sound effects he makes lmao, I thought the same thing

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

EVERYONE wearing one.

6 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

My mom also refuses to wear a seatbelt, even though her sister nearly died in a car wreck from not wearing one. I refuse to drive without ..

6 years ago | Likes 5 Dislikes 0

For a hot second I thought that was an enormous box of Colgate.

6 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

My mom always said that it's faeries trying to get your attention to warn you something big is about to happen

6 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

You'd be surprised. I work a vet clinic, people do stupid things.

6 years ago | Likes 45 Dislikes 0

I dislocated my jaw when I tried to shove an entire hostess cupcake in it.

7 years ago | Likes 10 Dislikes 0

The parvovirus can be shed through feces for an additional 10 days after recovery, so they can pick it up from the environment.

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Hi I'm Moley Russell's wort. Not her wort. I meant her tumor.

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 0

Brutus looks like such a sweet boy, but I really can't support bully breeding with all of the bullies in shelters that need homes.

7 years ago | Likes 1 Dislikes 1

Omg I do this to my one year old nephew when we go out shopping I jokingly will ask for his fashion advice and converse with his babbles

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Made me sleep in the guest room. I was 24 and he was 28. I swear to god she did night checks to make sure we weren't in the same room. 2/2

7 years ago | Likes 11 Dislikes 0

So when my current fiance and I had been together for two years I spent my first Xmas weekend with him at his parents house and his mom 1/

7 years ago | Likes 6 Dislikes 0

The same gene that affects their coat also effects the enamel on their teeth so they have horrible dental disease.

7 years ago | Likes 30 Dislikes 1

The one and only time I threw a public tantrum when I was that little, my mom calmly grabbed me by the waist of my jeans and carried me out.

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

MrPuckett posts make my day so much happier!!

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Aw thanks that's so sweet of you! I don't talk about it much because it makes people freak out

7 years ago | Likes 2 Dislikes 0

Believed me and she couldn't do anything against the school board. All she could do was have me transfer schools and that teacher stayed.

7 years ago | Likes 8 Dislikes 0

Forced it through the sleeve of my coat, breaking it in two places. No witnesses, no cameras, and none of the staff believed me. Only my mom

7 years ago | Likes 12 Dislikes 0