101 pts · March 5, 2015
Prior to 2012, there was no export of Kobe. In recent years however: http://www.kobe-niku.jp/en/contents/exported/. Available in the US!
Indeed. I would've thought fish was much more than around 10%!
Thanks! Makes sense with 35.5% of GDP being export as well https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NE.EXP.GNFS.ZS?locations=NO
Source? Wikipedia says it's about one quarter of GDP per captita, meaning they'll have around the same GDP per captita as the US without it.
Not entirely true. Oil production accounts for about one quarter of nominal GDP per captita, remove that and it's still amongst the top ten
Aqua-Fi
I will never forget this day, but I wish we would do as we said 7 years ago – forget _him_.
#2 quick, eat his sandwich!
To me
The (S)urge one is true for everybody except Norway, where the original is still going strong after 20+ years.
What?! I was literally listening to Pavarotti when scrolling down to your comment. HOW DID YOU KNOW?
A medium rare photo of Karen from accounting.
yoloblomlmtaasosbtdpwkeoboiodawcheoboitod
Well, stay away from drugs?
Scrolled down to find someone comment this. Not disappointed!
Very nice, but a bit sad it's missing Scandinavian chars and some accents.
Had the exact same thought!
You can. But when you gate back to earth you'll end up in Russia, they have the DHD
Then grab your gun and bring in the cat!
What do you hear?
Luckily no, but I see what you mean. Multiple staff less lanes with an overseer that help those in need would take care of the human element
where you scan your boarding pass, get your bag tag, attach it and use a hand scanner to send it of. Really time saving!
I'd rather force people to use check in online. Further, the future is without staff for bags. Oslo Airport has one lane without staff 1/2
Ah yes, but these bag drop counters I'm talking about are only for those checking in online or at a self-service kiosk! That's the best part
Doesn't make it a $2000 laptop by adding support and warranty plans.
In Norway we make more money, so shit costs more. And even with all options it's “just” Kr. 18640,– or about $2200.
Thought it was a loaf!
Yes, eventually. But for now more people check in at the regular counter making the bag drop-only ones shorter and faster.
Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Oslo, Stockholm, Warshaw, Paris to name a few I've been to the last few years that had separate lines for bagdrop
Prior to 2012, there was no export of Kobe. In recent years however: http://www.kobe-niku.jp/en/contents/exported/. Available in the US!
Indeed. I would've thought fish was much more than around 10%!
Thanks! Makes sense with 35.5% of GDP being export as well https://data.worldbank.org/indicator/NE.EXP.GNFS.ZS?locations=NO
Source? Wikipedia says it's about one quarter of GDP per captita, meaning they'll have around the same GDP per captita as the US without it.
Not entirely true. Oil production accounts for about one quarter of nominal GDP per captita, remove that and it's still amongst the top ten
Aqua-Fi
I will never forget this day, but I wish we would do as we said 7 years ago – forget _him_.
#2 quick, eat his sandwich!
To me
The (S)urge one is true for everybody except Norway, where the original is still going strong after 20+ years.
What?! I was literally listening to Pavarotti when scrolling down to your comment. HOW DID YOU KNOW?
A medium rare photo of Karen from accounting.
yoloblomlmtaasosbtdpwkeoboiodawcheoboitod
Well, stay away from drugs?
Scrolled down to find someone comment this. Not disappointed!
Very nice, but a bit sad it's missing Scandinavian chars and some accents.
Had the exact same thought!
You can. But when you gate back to earth you'll end up in Russia, they have the DHD
Then grab your gun and bring in the cat!
What do you hear?
Luckily no, but I see what you mean. Multiple staff less lanes with an overseer that help those in need would take care of the human element
where you scan your boarding pass, get your bag tag, attach it and use a hand scanner to send it of. Really time saving!
I'd rather force people to use check in online. Further, the future is without staff for bags. Oslo Airport has one lane without staff 1/2
Ah yes, but these bag drop counters I'm talking about are only for those checking in online or at a self-service kiosk! That's the best part
Doesn't make it a $2000 laptop by adding support and warranty plans.
In Norway we make more money, so shit costs more. And even with all options it's “just” Kr. 18640,– or about $2200.
Thought it was a loaf!
Yes, eventually. But for now more people check in at the regular counter making the bag drop-only ones shorter and faster.
Amsterdam, Berlin, London, Oslo, Stockholm, Warshaw, Paris to name a few I've been to the last few years that had separate lines for bagdrop