6704 pts ยท December 3, 2012
Hey ya'll...I always feel way too pressured when websites prompt me to "write something about you" to come with anything worth saying. Hugs not drugs? Kittens not mittens? That's all the rhyming I've got in me today apparently...
Yay!! He seems like a fantastic kitty and I hope you guys continue to be happy together!
Your couch looks like you just got a cat ? (they are totally worth having a destroyed couch)
My partner has also encountered this! I think sometimes HR/etc write job descriptions and don't talk to the engineers
Amen!! Internships/coops are the best!
Hello fellow civil engineer!!! Agreed ?
GPA means almost nothing at my company. It's all about experience and personality fit.
You're adorable. Never change
So ...everyone?
I think this varies wildly industry by industry, where you live, etc.
Yup. People still criticize me for being too picky. Usually I'm not in the mood to recount my medical history
Civil engineer here, same. Interesting, well paying job out there waiting for you.
I had a similar experience as a child. I now have a medically prescribed diet that aligns with my "picky" preferences!
Good and subtle Gilmore Girls reference. In case no one else caught it.
Fairly.
I was going to make a joke about the opium country but then I realized I don't know what country that is. I feel uneducated.
God why don't we use Frank for more reaction gifs
I was just going to say this. I go to college in a major city and I would never trust the cops in this situation
That little girl is going places.
I don't know what you're talking about she still looks super comfy
Yeah ok I'm relaxed but now I also have to pee
This is cute I'm sorry you have negative points
can we talk about the ridiculous repetitive use of #prouddads AND #proudfathers in the same picture? This is the real problem here.
please tell me they have adorable trio names...
....is that a dalek in the third frame?
only 6 likes in 50 minutes??!?1 you need new friends.
Same here! I didn't realize that was so common in High School. I was just a kid...
In the Time Travelers Wife (book) the main character does interact with himself.
Murkin!!!!
^-^
Yay!! He seems like a fantastic kitty and I hope you guys continue to be happy together!
Your couch looks like you just got a cat ? (they are totally worth having a destroyed couch)
My partner has also encountered this! I think sometimes HR/etc write job descriptions and don't talk to the engineers
Amen!! Internships/coops are the best!
Hello fellow civil engineer!!! Agreed ?
GPA means almost nothing at my company. It's all about experience and personality fit.
You're adorable. Never change
So ...everyone?
I think this varies wildly industry by industry, where you live, etc.
Yup. People still criticize me for being too picky. Usually I'm not in the mood to recount my medical history
Civil engineer here, same. Interesting, well paying job out there waiting for you.
I had a similar experience as a child. I now have a medically prescribed diet that aligns with my "picky" preferences!
Good and subtle Gilmore Girls reference. In case no one else caught it.
Fairly.
I was going to make a joke about the opium country but then I realized I don't know what country that is. I feel uneducated.
God why don't we use Frank for more reaction gifs
I was just going to say this. I go to college in a major city and I would never trust the cops in this situation
That little girl is going places.
I don't know what you're talking about she still looks super comfy
Yeah ok I'm relaxed but now I also have to pee
This is cute I'm sorry you have negative points
This is cute I'm sorry you have negative points
can we talk about the ridiculous repetitive use of #prouddads AND #proudfathers in the same picture? This is the real problem here.
please tell me they have adorable trio names...
....is that a dalek in the third frame?
only 6 likes in 50 minutes??!?1 you need new friends.
Same here! I didn't realize that was so common in High School. I was just a kid...
In the Time Travelers Wife (book) the main character does interact with himself.
Murkin!!!!
^-^