91 pts ยท September 11, 2015
How often do you walk him and for how long? Thanks for all this :)
How are Corgis as far as needs go? I'd love one but want to make sure I could care for it properly first.
If you go to any East End cafe, ask for Harry Munk. Lovely local coffee blend that most people from outside the East End don't know about.
It's cool thinking we're basically ants living on a huge nuclear reactor.
YES. I KNEW SOMEONE ELSE WOULD KNOW. ALL HAIL THE THUNDER.
Thanks!
What's this collection called?
You fuck snapchat rn, I do not need that jumpscare shit in my life
Great! I hope everything keeps going well for you! <3
3 months afterwards. Had shadows appear on my lung in 2014 and had 6 months chemo for that too. If you don't mind me asking, how about you?
Osteosarcoma of my left iliac crest (pelvis). Had chemotherapy for about 4 months, had an operation, then had chemo and radio for about (1/)
of energy from lack of food/water and, in my case, a lovely case of depression from being at the lowest point your life will ever reach. 3/3
without wanting to throw up and you do end up throwing up a lot. You end up with exhaustion from sleepless nights, a complete lack (2/3)
In my experience, imagine having literally all energy drained from you and feeling queasy for hours/days. You struggle to eat and drink (1/2
How often do you walk him and for how long? Thanks for all this :)
How are Corgis as far as needs go? I'd love one but want to make sure I could care for it properly first.
If you go to any East End cafe, ask for Harry Munk. Lovely local coffee blend that most people from outside the East End don't know about.
It's cool thinking we're basically ants living on a huge nuclear reactor.
YES. I KNEW SOMEONE ELSE WOULD KNOW. ALL HAIL THE THUNDER.
Thanks!
What's this collection called?
You fuck snapchat rn, I do not need that jumpscare shit in my life
Great! I hope everything keeps going well for you! <3
3 months afterwards. Had shadows appear on my lung in 2014 and had 6 months chemo for that too. If you don't mind me asking, how about you?
Osteosarcoma of my left iliac crest (pelvis). Had chemotherapy for about 4 months, had an operation, then had chemo and radio for about (1/)
of energy from lack of food/water and, in my case, a lovely case of depression from being at the lowest point your life will ever reach. 3/3
without wanting to throw up and you do end up throwing up a lot. You end up with exhaustion from sleepless nights, a complete lack (2/3)
In my experience, imagine having literally all energy drained from you and feeling queasy for hours/days. You struggle to eat and drink (1/2