1048 pts · November 4, 2015
I’ll be your friend
Oh friend I know. No one is ever prepared. It never gets easier but I’ll love the next doggo just the same. I love animals!!!
I had a cosmo too. It’s hard when they leave us and join the other puppers in space. My condolences friend.
Man I woulda charged up there and help her stand up and let her continue speaking.
We must learn from her. Period.
Let’s help it not be futile
I thought it was trash until I tried to pick it up lol
Sliced and fried and baked squash i over did the pan ones hahah ?
Well done
Yea cucumbers;) grilled
No kale but very good, no zucchini. But I give you points to your house of choice. Think I seasoned with sugar spice and everything nice
I did not think of this
Well the one that’s posted
Where is it? Or dm I’d love to check it out. I’m gonna go to that spring now lol
It’s beautiful thanks for the share.
Bob Ross would paint the hell out of this.
Sadie is part bear part boar and half pig...hahah she is a golden retriever with a bit of Rottweiler
Not Tennessee? Well if you come down here I have plenty of places to show ppl I’m always up for a walk. My knees might not lmao
2/2 there that was built in the 1800s bought by a railroad company and burned down in 1900 im trying to find the old resting place of it
This in Columbia Tennessee, I’ll have to drive down that road again to give you an actual location. It was a part of a summer resort 1/2
Yeahhh wasn’t my best moment. Haha
Preach brothaaaaa
Yeah they effective hunters haha
Always my friend.
Ahaha that’s very cute. She sounds like a good human.
Congrats man. I just dated a girl for two days and I guess I got to excited and got my hopes up and tried to move to fast and scared her off
Makes me so happy!
I like this thanks friend
Don’t speed definitely hit home.
I guess I didn’t explain very well. I meant change to government change to our ways of lives that would better the world.
Oh friend I know. No one is ever prepared. It never gets easier but I’ll love the next doggo just the same. I love animals!!!
I had a cosmo too. It’s hard when they leave us and join the other puppers in space. My condolences friend.
Man I woulda charged up there and help her stand up and let her continue speaking.
We must learn from her. Period.
Let’s help it not be futile
I thought it was trash until I tried to pick it up lol
Sliced and fried and baked squash i over did the pan ones hahah ?
Well done
Yea cucumbers;) grilled
No kale but very good, no zucchini. But I give you points to your house of choice. Think I seasoned with sugar spice and everything nice
I did not think of this
Well the one that’s posted
Where is it? Or dm I’d love to check it out. I’m gonna go to that spring now lol
It’s beautiful thanks for the share.
Bob Ross would paint the hell out of this.
Sadie is part bear part boar and half pig...hahah she is a golden retriever with a bit of Rottweiler
Not Tennessee? Well if you come down here I have plenty of places to show ppl I’m always up for a walk. My knees might not lmao
2/2 there that was built in the 1800s bought by a railroad company and burned down in 1900 im trying to find the old resting place of it
This in Columbia Tennessee, I’ll have to drive down that road again to give you an actual location. It was a part of a summer resort 1/2
Yeahhh wasn’t my best moment. Haha
Preach brothaaaaa
Yeah they effective hunters haha
Always my friend.
Ahaha that’s very cute. She sounds like a good human.
Congrats man. I just dated a girl for two days and I guess I got to excited and got my hopes up and tried to move to fast and scared her off
Makes me so happy!
I like this thanks friend
Don’t speed definitely hit home.
I guess I didn’t explain very well. I meant change to government change to our ways of lives that would better the world.