7688 pts · January 7, 2016
Is that Tormund Giantsbain?
Isn’t that kind of the definition of fail? As in they failed to hold the weapon the right way so something bad (and hilarious ) happened?
What wood did you use on the wall and how did you treat it? It looks amazing, I love it!
Women’s basketball, they just won the national championship
Perfect comment
Plus have you ever tried to get a cat to exercise? Good luck. It used to frustrate me but now I just accept it
I don’t know if it’s a breed thing or what, but my cat looks exactly like that. We’ve tried different foods and portion control, still fat
A play on “felt cute, might delete later “
Love Princess Bride, but you’re right, Aliens is the greatest ever
The best!!!!
people in the comments need to lighten up...
Yes!!!! Thank you!
Mostly American Staffordshire Terrier, with some boxer and other stuff. We’ve been told she looks like a Plott Hound too
Love that movie!!!!!
Who the hell down voted this, and why?
In Myrtle Beach, SC, Broadway at the Beach has a Kwik-e-Mart that sells it
Dammit I just posted this pic and then saw yours on the front page, so I had to delete mine. Too slow I guess, I’ll go back to my crayons
#44 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s79vBN3ShpY
LGB!!
Is that Tormund Giantsbain?
Isn’t that kind of the definition of fail? As in they failed to hold the weapon the right way so something bad (and hilarious ) happened?
What wood did you use on the wall and how did you treat it? It looks amazing, I love it!
Women’s basketball, they just won the national championship
Perfect comment
Plus have you ever tried to get a cat to exercise? Good luck. It used to frustrate me but now I just accept it
I don’t know if it’s a breed thing or what, but my cat looks exactly like that. We’ve tried different foods and portion control, still fat
A play on “felt cute, might delete later “
Love Princess Bride, but you’re right, Aliens is the greatest ever
The best!!!!
Yes!!!! Thank you!
Mostly American Staffordshire Terrier, with some boxer and other stuff. We’ve been told she looks like a Plott Hound too
Love that movie!!!!!
Who the hell down voted this, and why?
In Myrtle Beach, SC, Broadway at the Beach has a Kwik-e-Mart that sells it
Dammit I just posted this pic and then saw yours on the front page, so I had to delete mine. Too slow I guess, I’ll go back to my crayons
#44 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=s79vBN3ShpY
LGB!!