2348 pts ยท March 20, 2017
It says "bellend"
American school lunches/breakfasts/food enters the chat
The forbidden anal beads
Fuck yea man! Keep it up. That is my dream
What if she wanted to share her story of not being able to boob feed?
Owner "my dog is trained."
Wait until yinz hear about the "Altoona Pizza"
The girl with autism. Put the person first
Gotta be "good poor"
Same
Why are all these capsules the same color asks the colorblind person?
I went l99king for this comment
I do not believe this happened yet the picture they paint is portrayed perfectly for how life can be. Don't beat yourself up, you're doing better than ya think
It's crazy the difference between rich & poor people knowing a 2nd language. Poor people are always called "immigrants," at best, while the rich get to flaunt it as if some form of adversity was overcome
So this applies to women as well?
Ever see that movie Gummo? That's how I imagine all of Ohio outside of Hocking Hills.
What song is that?
Ha ha ha!!! You made my day. This would happen to me
And then I woke up
Absolutely not! I'm quitting the interwebs if this happens
I second this
I did the same thing & was "separated from our relationship" shortly thereafter. Hang in there! You did the right thing & paid the price
You guys have people to talk to?
Had quite a few birthdays like this so far. You just get used to it
Idiot, inexperienced or both - yes
You're an idiot if you believe that
Brotato chip
It says "bellend"
American school lunches/breakfasts/food enters the chat
The forbidden anal beads
Fuck yea man! Keep it up. That is my dream
What if she wanted to share her story of not being able to boob feed?
Owner "my dog is trained."
Wait until yinz hear about the "Altoona Pizza"
The girl with autism. Put the person first
Gotta be "good poor"
Same
Why are all these capsules the same color asks the colorblind person?
I went l99king for this comment
Same
I do not believe this happened yet the picture they paint is portrayed perfectly for how life can be. Don't beat yourself up, you're doing better than ya think
It's crazy the difference between rich & poor people knowing a 2nd language. Poor people are always called "immigrants," at best, while the rich get to flaunt it as if some form of adversity was overcome
So this applies to women as well?
Ever see that movie Gummo? That's how I imagine all of Ohio outside of Hocking Hills.
What song is that?
Ha ha ha!!! You made my day. This would happen to me
And then I woke up
Absolutely not! I'm quitting the interwebs if this happens
I second this
I did the same thing & was "separated from our relationship" shortly thereafter. Hang in there! You did the right thing & paid the price
You guys have people to talk to?
Had quite a few birthdays like this so far. You just get used to it
Idiot, inexperienced or both - yes
You're an idiot if you believe that
Brotato chip