2755 pts ยท April 19, 2017
Seth: "Did you see that shit?" Jeff: "Did you see THAT shit?!"
From a mechanical standpoint, it looks quite sturdy.
Yeah, I didn't know we had 6-axis stump removers. That looks like some science fiction shit.
I am impressed by the manufacturer of that truck.
Didn't he go like seven rounds against Floyd Mayweather? I don't think you would win.
I made it through a ten hour shift, family commitments, and housework when I got home. Congratulations, this broke me. And I love my 2 dogs
Yes.
Dear God yes. I think it's funnier than South Park.
Thank you.
Known*. Also I would like a source on that. And it doesn't have much to do with the Hillary candidacy topic we were on.
Cheilon Mask. Please let's make this a thing.
I dont see why this is such an unpopular opinion. I'm a Bernie supporter, and felt the DNC picked a poor candidate. Bet on the wrong horse.
I first heard it on Rick and Morty. Not sure if that was the original source though.
Dot
Agreed. +1
*What every teenage girl wants her room to look like.
Surprised there aren't more comments like this. That smile/hairstyle is adorable.
None of you seem to realize how a neoprene wetsuit works.
I now feel obligated to buy a torque wrench... I will then up the stakes by asking to borrow their TIG welder.
.
I had already amassed more fake money than I could spend by the time I was caught. So I just bought things for the class (licorice, etc.)
I got in trouble for selling chips and dip for fake money (tickets) that the teacher created to motivate us. Mom couldn't stop laughing.
As a fellow CA resident, this is true. It's free if you ask.
I accidentally left mine on an airplane when I was eight years old. I was devastated.
But... if she had followed the manuals verbatim, she would have deescalated the situation before she shot an unarmed man in his home...
Double dipping here: The above comment is textbook definition of "Blue Line Privilege". Must be rough.
That shouldn't be any excuse to walk into the wrong apt. and shoot someone, then expect to get away with it because it was a mistake.
In my opinion, that is not an unpopular opinion.
How do the profilers know Batman's age range, or that his parents are dead?
I haven't looked at my user manual recently, but I think that voids the warranty.
Seth: "Did you see that shit?" Jeff: "Did you see THAT shit?!"
From a mechanical standpoint, it looks quite sturdy.
Yeah, I didn't know we had 6-axis stump removers. That looks like some science fiction shit.
I am impressed by the manufacturer of that truck.
Didn't he go like seven rounds against Floyd Mayweather? I don't think you would win.
I made it through a ten hour shift, family commitments, and housework when I got home. Congratulations, this broke me. And I love my 2 dogs
Yes.
Dear God yes. I think it's funnier than South Park.
Thank you.
Known*. Also I would like a source on that. And it doesn't have much to do with the Hillary candidacy topic we were on.
Cheilon Mask. Please let's make this a thing.
I dont see why this is such an unpopular opinion. I'm a Bernie supporter, and felt the DNC picked a poor candidate. Bet on the wrong horse.
I first heard it on Rick and Morty. Not sure if that was the original source though.
Dot
Agreed. +1
*What every teenage girl wants her room to look like.
Surprised there aren't more comments like this. That smile/hairstyle is adorable.
None of you seem to realize how a neoprene wetsuit works.
I now feel obligated to buy a torque wrench... I will then up the stakes by asking to borrow their TIG welder.
.
I had already amassed more fake money than I could spend by the time I was caught. So I just bought things for the class (licorice, etc.)
I got in trouble for selling chips and dip for fake money (tickets) that the teacher created to motivate us. Mom couldn't stop laughing.
As a fellow CA resident, this is true. It's free if you ask.
I accidentally left mine on an airplane when I was eight years old. I was devastated.
But... if she had followed the manuals verbatim, she would have deescalated the situation before she shot an unarmed man in his home...
Double dipping here: The above comment is textbook definition of "Blue Line Privilege". Must be rough.
That shouldn't be any excuse to walk into the wrong apt. and shoot someone, then expect to get away with it because it was a mistake.
In my opinion, that is not an unpopular opinion.
How do the profilers know Batman's age range, or that his parents are dead?
I haven't looked at my user manual recently, but I think that voids the warranty.