265 pts ยท September 25, 2013
If you say hi to me I will say hi back.
That samurai one needs some citations.
Actually corgis were bred to be small to avoid being kicked by cows!
Crows and ravens mourn their dead too!
Heck yeah Sly Cooper.
I'm surprised you haven't been crucified for not liking it yet. (I don't like it either btw)
Well I think the final 'boss' is an octopus, so.
Look up Hyper Light Drifter.
Meanwhile in Planet Coaster....
I hope you have a good time in NH! Don't go to Vermont unless you're getting ice cream. You will soon appreciate our no food tax.
Can we stop having these same pictures on the FP every day?
No, that thing is worth upwards of 50. Don't undersell yourself.
.
WHY IS HE PUTTING THEM IN HIS SHIRT?
Why is he putting them on his head...?
Some types of otters are threatened due to dams and people killing them.
Do you mean: Vaporwave?
Fishy nooooo!
He actually technically is! He uploaded his programming before he died apparently. Forget where, though.
I had a cat that did this with our rescued kittens. His name was Duma and he died last year ):
Did you get to the end of season 1? Cause it really heats up from there.
Or NH!
Gentoo penguins!
That penguin is only one type of penguin, not all! They're called Gentoo penguins and they're adorable.
Includes favorite animal, Smilodon, upvote and favorite.
Coco is a rip-off of Book of Life and I hate it.
Same! Our newfie pup didn't know how to react to our hardwood floors at first so we had to put a blanket down and he'd slide around on it.
There actually is radiation-eating fungus though. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiotrophic_fungus
Lies. My handwriting is terrible.
You mean Warrior Cats?
That samurai one needs some citations.
Actually corgis were bred to be small to avoid being kicked by cows!
Crows and ravens mourn their dead too!
Heck yeah Sly Cooper.
I'm surprised you haven't been crucified for not liking it yet. (I don't like it either btw)
Well I think the final 'boss' is an octopus, so.
Look up Hyper Light Drifter.
Meanwhile in Planet Coaster....
I hope you have a good time in NH! Don't go to Vermont unless you're getting ice cream. You will soon appreciate our no food tax.
Can we stop having these same pictures on the FP every day?
No, that thing is worth upwards of 50. Don't undersell yourself.
.
WHY IS HE PUTTING THEM IN HIS SHIRT?
Why is he putting them on his head...?
Some types of otters are threatened due to dams and people killing them.
Do you mean: Vaporwave?
Fishy nooooo!
He actually technically is! He uploaded his programming before he died apparently. Forget where, though.
I had a cat that did this with our rescued kittens. His name was Duma and he died last year ):
.
Did you get to the end of season 1? Cause it really heats up from there.
Or NH!
Gentoo penguins!
That penguin is only one type of penguin, not all! They're called Gentoo penguins and they're adorable.
Includes favorite animal, Smilodon, upvote and favorite.
Coco is a rip-off of Book of Life and I hate it.
Same! Our newfie pup didn't know how to react to our hardwood floors at first so we had to put a blanket down and he'd slide around on it.
There actually is radiation-eating fungus though. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiotrophic_fungus
Lies. My handwriting is terrible.
You mean Warrior Cats?