811 pts ยท December 24, 2020
Fugetaboutit
Did what?
I bought D2 remastered. Still the same.
I'm here for the pussy
No. And that was it.
Teenage son's name? Albert Einstein
A pike would break that in first bite. But in theory very nice.
No. If your system allows politicians to be bought there's no end to manchins and sinemas.
You grow potato chips?
The difference is that capitalism is about de-regulation. Pro-business is protecting profits with regulation too, if needed.
USA is not capitalist anymore. It's pro business and anti people and environment.
Will you do the fandango!
So you disagreed with your therapist. Instead of quitting, explain to her why it hurt you.
This post was brought to you by CIA.
There are worse things than being ruled by a dictator.
Not if I won't let zombies bite me.
ํ์
Oh to have knees!
If you are Hitler, it is.
As a father that goes to therapy: I'm waiting!
My passive diarrhea likes this.
Haha! ...Wait a minute.
Or a deadmatch with 4 or more enemies. If you REALLY want to.
I also choose this guys wife.
Also a milking table if you're a connosseur like me.
Or try to fake it untill you break it. Boy, I felt stupid not getting help soon enough.
I'm fine. But I see a therapist already.
I came here to tell this joke. Nice thinking bro.
Fugetaboutit
Did what?
I bought D2 remastered. Still the same.
I'm here for the pussy
No. And that was it.
Teenage son's name? Albert Einstein
A pike would break that in first bite. But in theory very nice.
No. If your system allows politicians to be bought there's no end to manchins and sinemas.
You grow potato chips?
The difference is that capitalism is about de-regulation. Pro-business is protecting profits with regulation too, if needed.
USA is not capitalist anymore. It's pro business and anti people and environment.
Will you do the fandango!
So you disagreed with your therapist. Instead of quitting, explain to her why it hurt you.
This post was brought to you by CIA.
There are worse things than being ruled by a dictator.
Not if I won't let zombies bite me.
ํ์
Oh to have knees!
If you are Hitler, it is.
As a father that goes to therapy: I'm waiting!
My passive diarrhea likes this.
Haha! ...Wait a minute.
Or a deadmatch with 4 or more enemies. If you REALLY want to.
I also choose this guys wife.
Also a milking table if you're a connosseur like me.
Or try to fake it untill you break it. Boy, I felt stupid not getting help soon enough.
I'm fine. But I see a therapist already.
I came here to tell this joke. Nice thinking bro.