22449 pts · March 4, 2014
If you're wasting time reading this, then waste a little more and send traps.
https://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1MDJpeW5jb2d6aDJ5bWFmOXYydnB2eGNidjBvZGp2dHhoa3prOXpjYiZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/UTm86phGUMMQE/200w.webp
#74 is that a xenomorph queen's Hitachi?
This video reminds me of wise words:
#23 seems would also make a nice cape.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
#15 That's inverted nipples. In most cases, just play with them a little and they come out to play.
#25Sci-Fi Author: In my book I invented the Torment Nexus as a cautionary tale.Tech Company: At long last, we have created the Torment Nexus from classic sci-fi novel Don't Create The Torment Nexus.
#3 As if the goth wasn't a narrator of a VTM chronicle.
Best boss I ever had.
Riker's fetish is consent. If the other person/alien/transcendental being is capable of understanding his language and demonstrating that it's also on the mood, as we say in Brasil, É só alegria. (It's only happiness).
My masculinity is based in emasculating other men, so feminism doesn't concern me. No better way to impose yourself than to make every other guy in the room your bitch. If a woman is capable of making me her bitch, then she deserves it./s
Yes?
Adorable
Can I also stay in you hobbit hole? *wink*
Sorry, Omnissiah-sama
#2 Every time I see this I think: Let them have the crumbs and next thing you know, the pantry is full of the little fuckers
2/2 If you are both happy and ok with it, just carry on with it. The secret is communication, if this bothers you, talk to him about it.
As someone who usually dates younger people with daddy issues, I say: He knows it and prolly is into it. 1/2
PLUS ULTRA
SO MUCH GAY
waaaat
are you invinting me just so I suck your dick?
https://media4.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2lkPWE1NzM3M2U1MDJpeW5jb2d6aDJ5bWFmOXYydnB2eGNidjBvZGp2dHhoa3prOXpjYiZlcD12MV9naWZzX3NlYXJjaCZjdD1n/UTm86phGUMMQE/200w.webp
#74 is that a xenomorph queen's Hitachi?
This video reminds me of wise words:
#23 seems would also make a nice cape.
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
#15 That's inverted nipples. In most cases, just play with them a little and they come out to play.
#25
Sci-Fi Author: In my book I invented the Torment Nexus as a cautionary tale.
Tech Company: At long last, we have created the Torment Nexus from classic sci-fi novel Don't Create The Torment Nexus.
#3 As if the goth wasn't a narrator of a VTM chronicle.
Best boss I ever had.
Riker's fetish is consent. If the other person/alien/transcendental being is capable of understanding his language and demonstrating that it's also on the mood, as we say in Brasil, É só alegria. (It's only happiness).
My masculinity is based in emasculating other men, so feminism doesn't concern me.
No better way to impose yourself than to make every other guy in the room your bitch.
If a woman is capable of making me her bitch, then she deserves it.
/s
Yes?
Can I also stay in you hobbit hole? *wink*
#2 Every time I see this I think: Let them have the crumbs and next thing you know, the pantry is full of the little fuckers
2/2 If you are both happy and ok with it, just carry on with it. The secret is communication, if this bothers you, talk to him about it.
As someone who usually dates younger people with daddy issues, I say: He knows it and prolly is into it. 1/2
PLUS ULTRA