3031 pts ยท November 29, 2012
Wow, i literally just started watching this show. Weird that it'd come up so soon.
Nice, called it.
Looks like Ilios. Is this in Greece?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/a-bird-in-the-hand/
Fisher Price. It says it right on it.
That's cause fortnite's bullet travel time is literally comical.
Nice guns OP. The FNX is a beauty. And I'd love to shoot an RPD sometime. Dope looking gun.
You're what's wrong with the world. Kys.
DeWang
They removed it? Wtf? Why?
Pretty cool OP. +1 for having Corsair and not some shit Razer stuff.
*couldn't you nut. If you could care less that means you do care some.
Technically less than 2x. There are more women on the planet.
The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, Uncharted. Death Stranding soon. All so good.
Keep em coming OP these are dope.
You can absolutely change that in the settings. On PC anyway. Not sure about the consoles.
But there's no magazine in that PPSh-41
Fuck recursion though amirite?
Agreed
Tell him not to give up. Working on solo projects is a great way to be recognized by companies. Lots of coding know-how is good too.
What the fuck are these responses. You all sound like bot accounts. I've got anxiety and this did nothing. Not better or worse. Is this /s?
You can say goddamn, I won't tell anyone.
Idk why I always though that was legit. That dog has clearly been taught to do those few things. He steps on the ketchup the same way.
Damn you I made this comment 6 hours earlier. But yeah. VERY good book.
When smoking weed, ash and residue is left inside the bowl. People often use paperclip to clear the bowl afterwords each time.
The Fold by Peter Clines
Halite!
It was indeed. If anyone remembers, it was a huge building out in the open. You use PTSR anti tank sniper rifles to kill panzers.
"Congratulations, you found Ouroborus. You are now forever trapped in an infinite loop"
Wow, i literally just started watching this show. Weird that it'd come up so soon.
Nice, called it.
Looks like Ilios. Is this in Greece?
https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/a-bird-in-the-hand/
Fisher Price. It says it right on it.
That's cause fortnite's bullet travel time is literally comical.
Nice guns OP. The FNX is a beauty. And I'd love to shoot an RPD sometime. Dope looking gun.
You're what's wrong with the world. Kys.
DeWang
They removed it? Wtf? Why?
Pretty cool OP. +1 for having Corsair and not some shit Razer stuff.
*couldn't you nut. If you could care less that means you do care some.
Technically less than 2x. There are more women on the planet.
The Last of Us, Beyond Two Souls, Uncharted. Death Stranding soon. All so good.
Keep em coming OP these are dope.
You can absolutely change that in the settings. On PC anyway. Not sure about the consoles.
But there's no magazine in that PPSh-41
Fuck recursion though amirite?
Agreed
Tell him not to give up. Working on solo projects is a great way to be recognized by companies. Lots of coding know-how is good too.
What the fuck are these responses. You all sound like bot accounts. I've got anxiety and this did nothing. Not better or worse. Is this /s?
You can say goddamn, I won't tell anyone.
Idk why I always though that was legit. That dog has clearly been taught to do those few things. He steps on the ketchup the same way.
Damn you I made this comment 6 hours earlier. But yeah. VERY good book.
When smoking weed, ash and residue is left inside the bowl. People often use paperclip to clear the bowl afterwords each time.
The Fold by Peter Clines
Halite!
It was indeed. If anyone remembers, it was a huge building out in the open. You use PTSR anti tank sniper rifles to kill panzers.
"Congratulations, you found Ouroborus. You are now forever trapped in an infinite loop"