17611 pts ยท April 1, 2014
I tell lies on the internet. Sometimes I don't. And sometimes I stab people who ask me difficult questions. Good Coffee - www.rattlesnakecoffee.com
ROLL
It's a bulletproof turd just like the XR650. I love them both.
Until the job you love pays enough to live on, agreed.
I'm ugly and proud?
Welcome to fast food. The cooks likely don't speak english, don't understand the order, and aren't paid enough to care.
Meat & Dairy Doggo
As a restaurant manager, I lol'd.
They need to do a Green Lantern movie with Hal Jordan and John Stewart and just make it a Lethal Weapon in space gig.
I mean, my GF makes more than me. So I may wind up as a house spouse yet.
That shit needs to be illegal.
Damn. I got my hopes up too...
I have questions about that username...
Capitalist gotta cap if they want to innovate.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Adorable, but dumb af when they get bored.
Also, $5 for 200 bounce dryer sheets. Also worth it. For us anyway.
My GF has sensitive skin. Tide detergent seems to be the only detergent that doesn't give her a rash. $20 for 110 loads. Worth it.
The author did a live workshop at the International Spy Museum in DC. Fun presentation, but this guy is kinda out there.
Did anyone else read this a Flogging Molly lyric?
Okay... But only if Paul Dini & Bruce Tim write the script though.
Appropriate.
As an American, you're not wrong. Urban and suburban areas need better public transport.
Screw this. I'm going back to Friendster and Live Journal.
*Bert prepares to commit a hate crime*
Look into IGTV and maintaining a strong media presence too. Attention is leverage and more leverage means more sponsor money and merch sales
I love this more than I should.
A mix of flour, talcum powder, and glitter.
ROLL
It's a bulletproof turd just like the XR650. I love them both.
Until the job you love pays enough to live on, agreed.
I'm ugly and proud?
Welcome to fast food. The cooks likely don't speak english, don't understand the order, and aren't paid enough to care.
Meat & Dairy Doggo
As a restaurant manager, I lol'd.
They need to do a Green Lantern movie with Hal Jordan and John Stewart and just make it a Lethal Weapon in space gig.
I mean, my GF makes more than me. So I may wind up as a house spouse yet.
That shit needs to be illegal.
Damn. I got my hopes up too...
I have questions about that username...
Capitalist gotta cap if they want to innovate.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Adorable, but dumb af when they get bored.
Also, $5 for 200 bounce dryer sheets. Also worth it. For us anyway.
My GF has sensitive skin. Tide detergent seems to be the only detergent that doesn't give her a rash. $20 for 110 loads. Worth it.
The author did a live workshop at the International Spy Museum in DC. Fun presentation, but this guy is kinda out there.
Did anyone else read this a Flogging Molly lyric?
Okay... But only if Paul Dini & Bruce Tim write the script though.
Appropriate.
As an American, you're not wrong. Urban and suburban areas need better public transport.
Screw this. I'm going back to Friendster and Live Journal.
*Bert prepares to commit a hate crime*
Look into IGTV and maintaining a strong media presence too. Attention is leverage and more leverage means more sponsor money and merch sales
I love this more than I should.
A mix of flour, talcum powder, and glitter.