103863 pts ยท September 15, 2014
Just an Ohio dude who internets when he's bored.
When you're playing Mario for Nintendo and you get a star
I said earlier today I just want 1 person during questioning to accidentally call her Amber Turd just so it appears on the court transcript
American Libertarian here: we're 100% with Ukraine
Berenstain*** Bears
Fuck you, I choked on my drink
Whoa black jelly? Damn my man ?
I'd like to personally apologize to your mouth
Hahaha
Haha in other words has your tasting ability been severely compromised in the past
Did you get into a terrible tongue accident when you were younger
If you fell in a pile of leaves we could call you Russell.
Nice weiner bro
Br'er Lapin
So basically The Mandalorian but with lots more frowning
You do repairs too? I got soooo many brokens
fUcK tHaT's aN oLd jOkE dUdE
That was a bright idea
Title checks out guys
That's a great Ursula costume
The Sexpendables
Yyyyup
You'll be a great parent one day
He started doing some cardio too but it was chiefly the diet- it's always chiefly diet.
When you're playing Mario for Nintendo and you get a star
I said earlier today I just want 1 person during questioning to accidentally call her Amber Turd just so it appears on the court transcript
American Libertarian here: we're 100% with Ukraine
Berenstain*** Bears
Fuck you, I choked on my drink
Whoa black jelly? Damn my man ?
I'd like to personally apologize to your mouth
Hahaha
Haha in other words has your tasting ability been severely compromised in the past
Did you get into a terrible tongue accident when you were younger
If you fell in a pile of leaves we could call you Russell.
Nice weiner bro
Br'er Lapin
So basically The Mandalorian but with lots more frowning
You do repairs too? I got soooo many brokens
fUcK tHaT's aN oLd jOkE dUdE
That was a bright idea
Title checks out guys
That's a great Ursula costume
The Sexpendables
Yyyyup
You'll be a great parent one day
He started doing some cardio too but it was chiefly the diet- it's always chiefly diet.