330 pts · February 12, 2013
I do but then I'm British not American
Even in my fantasies I'm way too far from affording an apartment :(
*You're
Those aren't countries.
I live in the UK and I've never had to wait more than literally 1 minute
Zero in UK, we have a functional healthcare system.
*Most first world countries
Wilful ignorance is a growing problem - "I don't know and I don't care to" Only facts that support your ideology get remembered and repeated
“There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.” – Ezekiel 23:20
The American right have been de-funding public education and promoting a culture of anti-intellectualism
You mean the law doesn't work like that in the USA. There are countries that do have % income based fines
I've been playing 20 years and had numerous broken bones, bad sprains. nerve dmg, separated ac, bruises, scrapes etc. etc. etc. All worth it
Other injuries happen a bit though. I'd say an injury that puts you out for 6-8 weeks every season or 2.
CTE is not as bad. Tackles must be below the neck/head and there's concussion protocols. They've gotten more serious about enforcement too
American football without any protection or ad breaks and a great culture of respect.
You need the NHS
They release good movies under pixar's name and rest under disney so would depend how it comes out
It continues to get better and better all the way to the end, enjoy :)
Oh I think this week it definitely has to be a star war
Sean boy ye need to be careful, there are strangers out there that will take advantage of a poor auld cork boy like yourself
Mr Shine, him diamond!
I do but then I'm British not American
Even in my fantasies I'm way too far from affording an apartment :(
*You're
Those aren't countries.
I live in the UK and I've never had to wait more than literally 1 minute
Zero in UK, we have a functional healthcare system.
*Most first world countries
Wilful ignorance is a growing problem - "I don't know and I don't care to" Only facts that support your ideology get remembered and repeated
“There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.” – Ezekiel 23:20
The American right have been de-funding public education and promoting a culture of anti-intellectualism
You mean the law doesn't work like that in the USA. There are countries that do have % income based fines
I've been playing 20 years and had numerous broken bones, bad sprains. nerve dmg, separated ac, bruises, scrapes etc. etc. etc. All worth it
Other injuries happen a bit though. I'd say an injury that puts you out for 6-8 weeks every season or 2.
CTE is not as bad. Tackles must be below the neck/head and there's concussion protocols. They've gotten more serious about enforcement too
American football without any protection or ad breaks and a great culture of respect.
You need the NHS
They release good movies under pixar's name and rest under disney so would depend how it comes out
It continues to get better and better all the way to the end, enjoy :)
Oh I think this week it definitely has to be a star war
Sean boy ye need to be careful, there are strangers out there that will take advantage of a poor auld cork boy like yourself
Mr Shine, him diamond!