5761 pts ยท October 19, 2015
When a kid asks why it rains I think a cute thing to say is "It's because God is crying." Then if he asks why God is crying, I'd say "Probably because of something you did."
Wat?
I hate whoever tried to sort the fellowship in #44 they are wrong about nearly everyone.
I don't like that word in this context.
I feel like that sword is edited in somehow.
Yes. What was this?
Put your dick in it
Found something worse than filming vertically.
Turns out their color vision actually isn't all that great tho. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/42797-mantis-shrimp-see
Dude used meteorological skills to time his claims and swindle some peeps.
Bush did 9/11
I love my lips!
I don't think it would justify her, but does anyone have any context here?
Isn't the earth one upside down?
Why would shaving that one dog be so bad?
Are you trying to repeat that?
I like that the other one just tries to smack him.
It's obvious greedy bastards won't get into heaven. The issue is conflating God and government. He cares about what we choose to be.
Jesus was also pretty big on personal choice. Being compelled on pain of prison to give to the poor, what reward have ye?
Florida man seen stealing vending machine.
The most compelling argument against this moron: "another words you have faith."
Brb gotta take a leak.
It's a boy baggage claim.
Don't wanna be that guy or anything but these are all things parents should be teaching kids. Education has to happen outside of school, too
Is that poop hanging off his butthole?
This gif made me forget to savor my burger
As someone who works in a tire shop I hate all these people.
Was he a c-section?
I mean if you're saying he's self aggrandizing, you're giving him credit for something he doesn't deserve.
I spent the summer in Alaska hunting wolverines. Yeah, like 50 of 'em. They kept trying to attack my cousins!
Wat?
I hate whoever tried to sort the fellowship in #44 they are wrong about nearly everyone.
I don't like that word in this context.
I feel like that sword is edited in somehow.
Yes. What was this?
Put your dick in it
Found something worse than filming vertically.
Turns out their color vision actually isn't all that great tho. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.livescience.com/amp/42797-mantis-shrimp-see
Dude used meteorological skills to time his claims and swindle some peeps.
Bush did 9/11
I love my lips!
I don't think it would justify her, but does anyone have any context here?
Isn't the earth one upside down?
Why would shaving that one dog be so bad?
Are you trying to repeat that?
I like that the other one just tries to smack him.
It's obvious greedy bastards won't get into heaven. The issue is conflating God and government. He cares about what we choose to be.
Jesus was also pretty big on personal choice. Being compelled on pain of prison to give to the poor, what reward have ye?
Florida man seen stealing vending machine.
The most compelling argument against this moron: "another words you have faith."
Brb gotta take a leak.
It's a boy baggage claim.
Don't wanna be that guy or anything but these are all things parents should be teaching kids. Education has to happen outside of school, too
Is that poop hanging off his butthole?
This gif made me forget to savor my burger
As someone who works in a tire shop I hate all these people.
Was he a c-section?
I mean if you're saying he's self aggrandizing, you're giving him credit for something he doesn't deserve.
I spent the summer in Alaska hunting wolverines. Yeah, like 50 of 'em. They kept trying to attack my cousins!