30 pts ยท September 7, 2016
Little do you know, many gay men would love this.
Orochimaru?
Him look unfocused.
Thank you. I absolutely agree about the ink. I personally favored the sketch the most. I changed his eyes a bit between 1 and 2 and I makes
@Sarah
Lexicon?
I love this feature! It helps flesh out their character and relationships in my mind. Plus it feels like I'm on a journey, not a quest!
No my understanding is OP left her abusive someone and bought her own ring.
True. That you're the bad one. That you deserve it. Luckily I snapped one day and pushed them away, but some people aren't so lucky.
From experience, you don't realize it for a long time. They train you into believing it's your fault and you believe everything they say is
I have lost my point virginity
I can't unsee this now.
Little do you know, many gay men would love this.
Orochimaru?
Him look unfocused.
Thank you. I absolutely agree about the ink. I personally favored the sketch the most. I changed his eyes a bit between 1 and 2 and I makes
@Sarah
Lexicon?
I love this feature! It helps flesh out their character and relationships in my mind. Plus it feels like I'm on a journey, not a quest!
No my understanding is OP left her abusive someone and bought her own ring.
True. That you're the bad one. That you deserve it. Luckily I snapped one day and pushed them away, but some people aren't so lucky.
From experience, you don't realize it for a long time. They train you into believing it's your fault and you believe everything they say is
I have lost my point virginity
I can't unsee this now.