222 pts · January 29, 2015
You can catch flies with honey, but you can catch more honeys bein fly (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
Sounds interesting. Might give it a go
m9
As an American, I have never seen Top Gear (don't crucify me). What is it about?
Kill em with kindness
Ok Mr. "Paulo Coello" riddle me this. I'm mistaken for a murderer, all I have to do is say we have different eye colors. Can I explain then?
But he keeps on spaghetti
I am an avid movie watcher, and that is one of the few times i've been completely speechless and stunned at the end of a film.
My local grocery only has mean onions, not nice onions. Is that okay?
This is my bio! Made it before I saw this post tho
On the topic of villains, Javier Bardem in Skyfall is, in my opinion, the greatest villain of all time.
I am so proud of my name. It's bendos, as in the toy of my childhood.
Wow pulitown you and your busy birds and busy dogs are a busy bunch!
With posts like these I normally just scroll to the bottom, look at the cool final product, upvote, and move on.
I would reconsider. The moment when they go to chew some lettuce and their cute lil red tongue sticks out makes it worth the effort.
As someone who has own a Russian Desert Tortoise (named Vladimir, of course) I really dislike your friend.
Many mothers were fucked in the making of that photo.
So at this clinic, do you all eat mayo or is it just discussions about your experiences with mayo?
South Dakota doesn't appreciate the protection it gets from it's Northern counterpart
Oh god that is amazing
LOUIS CK AT THE COMEDY SHOWCASE OR WE RIOT
Sounds interesting. Might give it a go
m9
As an American, I have never seen Top Gear (don't crucify me). What is it about?
Kill em with kindness
Ok Mr. "Paulo Coello" riddle me this. I'm mistaken for a murderer, all I have to do is say we have different eye colors. Can I explain then?
But he keeps on spaghetti
I am an avid movie watcher, and that is one of the few times i've been completely speechless and stunned at the end of a film.
My local grocery only has mean onions, not nice onions. Is that okay?
This is my bio! Made it before I saw this post tho
On the topic of villains, Javier Bardem in Skyfall is, in my opinion, the greatest villain of all time.
I am so proud of my name. It's bendos, as in the toy of my childhood.
Wow pulitown you and your busy birds and busy dogs are a busy bunch!
With posts like these I normally just scroll to the bottom, look at the cool final product, upvote, and move on.
I would reconsider. The moment when they go to chew some lettuce and their cute lil red tongue sticks out makes it worth the effort.
As someone who has own a Russian Desert Tortoise (named Vladimir, of course) I really dislike your friend.
Many mothers were fucked in the making of that photo.
So at this clinic, do you all eat mayo or is it just discussions about your experiences with mayo?
South Dakota doesn't appreciate the protection it gets from it's Northern counterpart
Oh god that is amazing
LOUIS CK AT THE COMEDY SHOWCASE OR WE RIOT