1051 pts ยท October 15, 2014
When I am not working on AucrtionHunterPro.com I am here.... which is almost always... sometimes
What is a birthday present? I haven't gotten one in years, my bf seems to be very forgetful when it comes to bdays, valentines and xmas!
Yep... as usual!
My son call me for money...
You can buy really cheap land inland, but within 45mins of the coast is ridiculous & you couldn't pay me to live there w/o a sea breeze.
Oh and you can't want to get rich off one sale, a ton of smaller sales...
I never said you had to be good at it. My hubby can paint and I can sell things online...That's all the talent we have...LOL
Not anymore. the boom a few years ago ate it all up... We have been looking for 3 yrs now. :(
There is money to be made here, great money, you just have to be a more creative. Choose something everyone needs, hence the used appliances
Miami was close to that, so was Ft Lauderdale but yeah you can't beat the keys! It is amazing!
Hell you can rent a 1bdrm here for $375... College town(ECU) so prices here are actually higher than most places too!
My marina was 200-500 a month. Florida, the keys, $1500-1800 a month for a slip
Not here, $2000 at the VERY high end here... Avg is about 900.. even less in the flood zone right now...LOL
Depends. I loved my 36 Catalina lived & traveled on it but here the further south you go the higher the dockage. Way more than a $200-300.
Oh god no! As much fun as it would be right now, NO! LOL
Sounds about right, but ya gotta figure the cost of the slip in there. It can be pricey! I worked at the marina so was lucky. Free dockage!
Anywhere from $100 for scratch and dents(big dents) to $350 for a newer mid priced(new) machine. Hers was $150. sooo not worth it! LOL
Power I am assuming? I had sailboats, anywhere from 25 to 36. don't get me wrong, I made good money fixing and selling them but still...
How big?
Ya ya ya LOL Seriously, before the used appliance biz I bought fixed & sold boats. If ya own a boat for pleasure and not profit, u r screwed
If you are buying used appliances for $600 I need to know where you live I am going to move my business there! ;)
I used to flip boats... Made good money but there isn't a day that went by that I didn't have to spend something on one thing or another.
I have owned several, the old hole in the water you throw money into saying.... it 100% accurate!
150% wouldn't cover the cost of my truck though! :(
replace the door seal, get new rings and springs... problem solved, its not hard takes 2 ppl to do ring and spring...
Another cow.... No i think that is the same one!
If it is Leon Franks it may e worth something...
Looks like a Leon Franks, is it a print or painting?
Just found out my, now ex, cheated as well... There goes 6 yrs down the drain... The fucker!
Its not the same plate
It was original it was my freakin parrot!
What is a birthday present? I haven't gotten one in years, my bf seems to be very forgetful when it comes to bdays, valentines and xmas!
Yep... as usual!
My son call me for money...
You can buy really cheap land inland, but within 45mins of the coast is ridiculous & you couldn't pay me to live there w/o a sea breeze.
Oh and you can't want to get rich off one sale, a ton of smaller sales...
I never said you had to be good at it. My hubby can paint and I can sell things online...That's all the talent we have...LOL
Not anymore. the boom a few years ago ate it all up... We have been looking for 3 yrs now. :(
There is money to be made here, great money, you just have to be a more creative. Choose something everyone needs, hence the used appliances
Miami was close to that, so was Ft Lauderdale but yeah you can't beat the keys! It is amazing!
Hell you can rent a 1bdrm here for $375... College town(ECU) so prices here are actually higher than most places too!
My marina was 200-500 a month. Florida, the keys, $1500-1800 a month for a slip
Not here, $2000 at the VERY high end here... Avg is about 900.. even less in the flood zone right now...LOL
Depends. I loved my 36 Catalina lived & traveled on it but here the further south you go the higher the dockage. Way more than a $200-300.
Oh god no! As much fun as it would be right now, NO! LOL
Sounds about right, but ya gotta figure the cost of the slip in there. It can be pricey! I worked at the marina so was lucky. Free dockage!
Anywhere from $100 for scratch and dents(big dents) to $350 for a newer mid priced(new) machine. Hers was $150. sooo not worth it! LOL
Power I am assuming? I had sailboats, anywhere from 25 to 36. don't get me wrong, I made good money fixing and selling them but still...
How big?
Ya ya ya LOL Seriously, before the used appliance biz I bought fixed & sold boats. If ya own a boat for pleasure and not profit, u r screwed
If you are buying used appliances for $600 I need to know where you live I am going to move my business there! ;)
I used to flip boats... Made good money but there isn't a day that went by that I didn't have to spend something on one thing or another.
I have owned several, the old hole in the water you throw money into saying.... it 100% accurate!
150% wouldn't cover the cost of my truck though! :(
replace the door seal, get new rings and springs... problem solved, its not hard takes 2 ppl to do ring and spring...
Another cow.... No i think that is the same one!
If it is Leon Franks it may e worth something...
Looks like a Leon Franks, is it a print or painting?
Just found out my, now ex, cheated as well... There goes 6 yrs down the drain... The fucker!
Its not the same plate
It was original it was my freakin parrot!