3310 pts ยท October 24, 2017
Oh great, another nerd with a camera.
It's the little engine that couldn't.
I don't think he can see the screen with all the glare. Maybe that's why he's never made any damn progress.
"New & improved! Now smells 10% more like kicking water & throwing roses!!!"
It's where the image was sighted in the wild.
In case you were wondering, yes this is an actual quote with correct attribution. What's missing however, is the date: August 1992.
Ours had genuine imitation wood siding.
Absolutely glorious.
I love to cook, and do. These are merely words of warning.
The cutest! I'm dead.
By the way, apologies for the earlier duplicates I didn't realize that re-arrangement would be tricky... post-share.
My pleasure -- I stumbled across these going through an old hard drive and gave them a bit of new life. Quite pleased to rediscover them.
It's the little engine that couldn't.
I don't think he can see the screen with all the glare. Maybe that's why he's never made any damn progress.
"New & improved! Now smells 10% more like kicking water & throwing roses!!!"
It's where the image was sighted in the wild.
In case you were wondering, yes this is an actual quote with correct attribution. What's missing however, is the date: August 1992.
Ours had genuine imitation wood siding.
Absolutely glorious.
I love to cook, and do. These are merely words of warning.
The cutest! I'm dead.
By the way, apologies for the earlier duplicates I didn't realize that re-arrangement would be tricky... post-share.
My pleasure -- I stumbled across these going through an old hard drive and gave them a bit of new life. Quite pleased to rediscover them.