2616 pts · February 4, 2018
Idk if you have them where you are, but a Co called Smiling Teeth Pizza does them well (i guess) and I think PJ’s has an option now
Hmm Idk that about the bread! I always wanted to try and make bread, is it hard? Also, there is gluten free pizza :D I heard it’s good!
...that’s just my area. I know everywhere is different :)
I shudder at the thought of LC haha that stuff is cardboard covered in E rated cheese. I get PapaJ’s and they’re pretty decent. But...
...were originally talking about. But I can appreciate the issue :P I always get the problem of too much cheese and not enough red sauce.
Honestly, I’m always happy with the amount of toppings on my pizza (I’m easy though), and I don’t eat subs, which is what I thought you...
Oh also, I’d make you guys up some flyers and business cards free of charge, if it’s a long lasting thing. I think this is awesomeness!
Fantastic!! @OP be talking about what his business can be in winter time too! Maybe hot cocoa or something? Idk the permits in your state
So you asked for a shit ton of bacon, and was unhappy you got a shit ton of bacon? You said you were happy but you sound negative lol
I’ve never ever hoped for a girl more lol
Idk if you’re serious or not, but no, you can’t feel the baby most the time lol...sometimes if the baby’s kicking you might. Maybe. Maaaaybe
Love this! Maybe I ought to write this up seriously! :D
I think he’s just sad he can’t be honest with family or dates cuz they’ll think he’s crazy. Idk. This is all speculation lol
They do give you that. But then again, if he thinks he’s right, he won’t go to anyone to confirm :P He validates himself :P
...awareness of diseases if done well, and would be really hard to beat the game, if it’s even beatable.
...to survive. Scavenging hospitals and homes, herbal remedies, or maybe just “dealing” with it (hallucinations and such). It could raise...
That would be an interesting Post-A game. The difficulties are based on what disease your character has, and you have to figure out how...
Therapists are people too though, with their own opinions. What’s “valid” for one doesn’t mean “valid” for another
Sssshhhh!!!
Chocolate and Wine haha
Oh crap >.< I’m so sorry! *hug*
Oh no....
..are jelly that you don’t have to go do the daily grind every day to feel secure in life. You do you!!
Fuck your “friends”. My husband and I have that life and it is still exhausting, but so rewarding. I love being a housewife..your friends...
xD
...and go to sleep in her own little bird cage, and then another that would stand on your foot til you picked him up :) they’re cute
...weren’t pet regularly by humans. Mine never got away from the pets >:D I had one chicken that would come in the house every night...
We never kept mean roosters..there’s no need for it. But they get mean most the time because of an imbalance in the flock, or if they...
Aww Chickie’s aren’t so bad! I’ve had bonds with all my chickens since I was a kid, that’s like..hundreds! They’re just happy little raptors
He means leave home in a rush, so he doesn’t have time to put money on a card.
Idk if you have them where you are, but a Co called Smiling Teeth Pizza does them well (i guess) and I think PJ’s has an option now
Hmm Idk that about the bread! I always wanted to try and make bread, is it hard? Also, there is gluten free pizza :D I heard it’s good!
...that’s just my area. I know everywhere is different :)
I shudder at the thought of LC haha that stuff is cardboard covered in E rated cheese. I get PapaJ’s and they’re pretty decent. But...
...were originally talking about. But I can appreciate the issue :P I always get the problem of too much cheese and not enough red sauce.
Honestly, I’m always happy with the amount of toppings on my pizza (I’m easy though), and I don’t eat subs, which is what I thought you...
Oh also, I’d make you guys up some flyers and business cards free of charge, if it’s a long lasting thing. I think this is awesomeness!
Fantastic!! @OP be talking about what his business can be in winter time too! Maybe hot cocoa or something? Idk the permits in your state
So you asked for a shit ton of bacon, and was unhappy you got a shit ton of bacon? You said you were happy but you sound negative lol
I’ve never ever hoped for a girl more lol
Idk if you’re serious or not, but no, you can’t feel the baby most the time lol...sometimes if the baby’s kicking you might. Maybe. Maaaaybe
Love this! Maybe I ought to write this up seriously! :D
I think he’s just sad he can’t be honest with family or dates cuz they’ll think he’s crazy. Idk. This is all speculation lol
They do give you that. But then again, if he thinks he’s right, he won’t go to anyone to confirm :P He validates himself :P
...awareness of diseases if done well, and would be really hard to beat the game, if it’s even beatable.
...to survive. Scavenging hospitals and homes, herbal remedies, or maybe just “dealing” with it (hallucinations and such). It could raise...
That would be an interesting Post-A game. The difficulties are based on what disease your character has, and you have to figure out how...
Therapists are people too though, with their own opinions. What’s “valid” for one doesn’t mean “valid” for another
Sssshhhh!!!
Chocolate and Wine haha
Oh crap >.< I’m so sorry! *hug*
Oh no....
..are jelly that you don’t have to go do the daily grind every day to feel secure in life. You do you!!
Fuck your “friends”. My husband and I have that life and it is still exhausting, but so rewarding. I love being a housewife..your friends...
xD
...and go to sleep in her own little bird cage, and then another that would stand on your foot til you picked him up :) they’re cute
...weren’t pet regularly by humans. Mine never got away from the pets >:D I had one chicken that would come in the house every night...
We never kept mean roosters..there’s no need for it. But they get mean most the time because of an imbalance in the flock, or if they...
Aww Chickie’s aren’t so bad! I’ve had bonds with all my chickens since I was a kid, that’s like..hundreds! They’re just happy little raptors
He means leave home in a rush, so he doesn’t have time to put money on a card.