2161 pts ยท February 18, 2013
Guys, it's almost 11am here, a little early for LNI...
Normally I think this kind of art is crap, but if she's raising money for the animal shelter, I say let her paint!
As a Texan I'm proud to say that between her talking and the loud, raucous efforts of the attending protestors, they did it! SB5 is dead!
I have that mug! makes me sooooo happy...
All of the want!!!!!!
Yay!
the weight of his great brass balls. People can have their rap idols, I'll take my role models from pre-Nixon presidents. (3/3)
The Presidents Roosevelt would look right at him and scoff, yeah I meant both. FDR was only in a wheelchair because no legs could hold (2/3)
It is, but you can't call yourself the baddest M-f on the planet and whine from a gunshot wound, (1/2)
"I'm very proud of my body and have nothing to hide, but I don't get undressed with the blinds open, privacy is still important" (2/2)
Like I told a friend who argues that good people who have nothing to hide shouldn't worry, (1/2)
Will be a virgin well into his 30s, talk about trying to hard...
This, all of this... Though I do appreciate that Starbucks wants to help small businesses...
If we're lucky OP got the pair that way and has not intention of hurting the pup for the sake of vanity.
O.O dat gap
As a girl who comes from a farming community I find this absolutely offensive, our milk cows raise their own babies and are spoiled rotten!
I work for a company who books golfing times, if I ever get the names of the perps you better believe I will be refusing them service!
I am going to attack you... WITH KISSES!! *chu chu*
Stingray: "LET ME LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!"
But but... *puppy eyes* Stiiiickers...
Or I could do the gold star training with my kids, but with upvotes instead. "Used the potty all by yourself? Here's an upvote!"
Want, where does this come from?
I just want to snuggle them so hard! I bet they purr like little jet engines.
Nothing can prepare you for that...
As a married imgurian, it would be nice to just make friends in my social area who are as big of nerds as I am.
IDK, I kinda like bananaforscale.com
Conjunctivitis! I'll see myself out... XD
I always imagined the boob fairy to be a drag queen, though some days I don't appreciate her "gifts", back pain sucks...
Anytime, awesome username BTW!
You're awesome! You wouldn't happen to remember the manufacturer would you? *Puppy eyes*
Guys, it's almost 11am here, a little early for LNI...
Normally I think this kind of art is crap, but if she's raising money for the animal shelter, I say let her paint!
As a Texan I'm proud to say that between her talking and the loud, raucous efforts of the attending protestors, they did it! SB5 is dead!
I have that mug! makes me sooooo happy...
All of the want!!!!!!
Yay!
the weight of his great brass balls. People can have their rap idols, I'll take my role models from pre-Nixon presidents. (3/3)
The Presidents Roosevelt would look right at him and scoff, yeah I meant both. FDR was only in a wheelchair because no legs could hold (2/3)
It is, but you can't call yourself the baddest M-f on the planet and whine from a gunshot wound, (1/2)
"I'm very proud of my body and have nothing to hide, but I don't get undressed with the blinds open, privacy is still important" (2/2)
Like I told a friend who argues that good people who have nothing to hide shouldn't worry, (1/2)
Will be a virgin well into his 30s, talk about trying to hard...
This, all of this... Though I do appreciate that Starbucks wants to help small businesses...
If we're lucky OP got the pair that way and has not intention of hurting the pup for the sake of vanity.
O.O dat gap
As a girl who comes from a farming community I find this absolutely offensive, our milk cows raise their own babies and are spoiled rotten!
I work for a company who books golfing times, if I ever get the names of the perps you better believe I will be refusing them service!
I am going to attack you... WITH KISSES!! *chu chu*
Stingray: "LET ME LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!"
But but... *puppy eyes* Stiiiickers...
Or I could do the gold star training with my kids, but with upvotes instead. "Used the potty all by yourself? Here's an upvote!"
Want, where does this come from?
I just want to snuggle them so hard! I bet they purr like little jet engines.
Nothing can prepare you for that...
As a married imgurian, it would be nice to just make friends in my social area who are as big of nerds as I am.
IDK, I kinda like bananaforscale.com
Conjunctivitis! I'll see myself out... XD
I always imagined the boob fairy to be a drag queen, though some days I don't appreciate her "gifts", back pain sucks...
Anytime, awesome username BTW!
You're awesome! You wouldn't happen to remember the manufacturer would you? *Puppy eyes*